Underdog

Last Permit.... Ruger Wrangler

Time is running out and hard or impossible to find in stock.  Thought of a used Single Six.  Would love an old unmodified 3 screw one.  Wondering if a Bearcat-size Desperado will ever be released.  

Just posted here a few days ago.  @JT Custom Guns said he had one in stock... and Sportsman's Warehouse has them in stock.  $199.  Ship it to local FFL.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/handguns/ruger-wrangler-22-long-rifle-462in-black-revolver-6-rounds/p/1531488

• Like 1

Nobody has a reasonably priced Wrangler, or maybe an unmodified 3-screw Single Six or Bearcat in stock...  Anybody like or recommend the NAA Mini-Master, Sidewinder or something else?  Perhaps a High Standard...Maybe I will just pickup a Glock lower.

These have been sold out.   Gunbroker had them for "buy it now" at $259.   

As the price goes up it makes more sense to find a Single Six with  better trigger, better buikd, and add. Magnum cylinder.  Some places might have bronze rendition but I want black one and a black cowboy hat.

Anybody update their Wrangler with a new grip?  Does anybody have a set black walnut wooden grips?  I think the black version would like nice with the black laminate grips.  

http://shopruger.com/New-Model-Single-Six-Wrangler-Black-Laminate-Grips/productinfo/70088/

Fit and finish of Ruger Wrangler is very nice.   Can't wait to take the kids out.

This gun is so much fun!!!

Who would have thought a simple single action would bring such a smile to my kids' faces.  The trigger is not too bad.  It is quite accurate.  The free wheel cylinder is a nice touch.  I hope they come out with a kit gun Bearcat version.   Definitely worth every penny.

• Like 1

I had to get the black one!  I would like to get the black laminate Ruger grips for it  if they go on sale.   It fits perfectly with my new 22/45 Lite.   Ruger does 22 rimfire right.