Trrn11500

FFL not returning calls or my magazine

Just a bit of a rant. I had my scar 17 sent to me at my local FFL from PA when I bought it through Gunbroker in March. Everything went fine, made NJ compliant and it was picked up in March. I left behind the the 20 round magazine to be pinned or blocked by the FFL. I have called once a month and texted once a month with no answer but for once in April that he is working on it. Here it is almost August and still no answer. When I passed by this week it was closed. I hate the look of the gun with a 10 round clip. Ok! I am done! Thanks for listening! Bahahaha!

On 7/24/2019 at 8:57 PM, Trrn11500 said:

Just a bit of a rant. I had my scar 17 sent to me at my local FFL from PA when I bought it through Gunbroker in March. Everything went fine, made NJ compliant and it was picked up in March. I left behind the the 20 round magazine to be pinned or blocked by the FFL. I have called once a month and texted once a month with no answer but for once in April that he is working on it. Here it is almost August and still no answer. When I passed by this week it was closed. I hate the look of the gun with a 10 round clip. Ok! I am done! Thanks for listening! Bahahaha!

it takes 3 minutes to block or pin a SCAR MAGAZINE....who is the FFL? 

https://www.charliecoopers.com/fn-america-10-20-limited-magazine-308-winchester-10-round-limited-from-20-scar-17s/

Here you go this is what you need.  If you won’t tell us who the FFL is we can’t help you with the one you already paid for.....just order a new magazine for $50 and have a nice day 

13 minutes ago, Trrn11500 said:

Thanks for advice and the ribbing. I appreciate it and will order a new one. I will wait until August until I divulge the name. Because I want the FFL to possibly see this post and maybe follow through. 

Well he or she won't know its them your referring to if you dont use their name and in the mean time they could very well be screwing over other gun owners in the community. 

We are closing shop from July 23rd to Aug 20th for vacation. For our NJ customers with transfers that are already in shop, please make arrangements to pick up those items. Anyone with pending work with us, we are working hard to get your items back before we close. If you need to contact us please do so by email or text as we wont be picking up the phone much so we can finish up our pending work load. Thanks!!

hes out of the country and they posted on their fb page they are closed july 23rd thru august 20 

2 minutes ago, ogfarmer said:

hes out of the country and they posted on their fb page they are closed july 23rd thru august 20 

Doesn't explain why they couldn't have done the work and returned the magazine the 4 months they had it before they went on vacation though.  Seems like pretty bad customer service if the story is true.

• Like 1