Weather looked quesitonable but really glad I came.

Was planning on getting in early but woke up when my friend was already parked in my drive way ready to go. lol.  Glad I came.

@Pizza Bob @SgtToadette was a pleasure seeing you again, as always, @Golf battery pleasure meeting you and glad we can get that thing resolved. =)  Looking forward to it.

I did not think my +1 turned into a +3 and with RO shortage we were split up.

In the end, I did end up shooting a stage clean with no mag issues.

Zev OZ9... solid gun... but the magpul mags... eh... no. 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, Golf battery said:

Yes. Good seeing you maks. Thanks for the connection.  Lots of mag issues today  especially on 1911’s    Good times   

what mag issues?

7 minutes ago, ronhonda said:

what mag issues?

I thought all the mag and ammo issues were on our squad. =P

LOL, the gun ran fine... I just had either mags that would not feed or mags that would feed but not drop free. 

I think this is the most "epic" of my stages...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Howard
      If anyone cares to see the Area 8 match here is a video of my mediocre performance this past Thursday.  Managed to get 212 Alphas, 7 Betas, 48 Charlies, 3 Deltas and unfortunately 5 Mikes.  At least no procedurals and no no-shoots.  Really did for crap on the first stage I shot (which was stage2), those doors did me in.  Had a heck of a time on the next to last stage I shot too, which was stage 14.  I'll tell you it was a grueling day.  Left the house at about 4:30am and did not get home till 8:30pm.

• By Steve B
      Next match is August 14th

To register click here.

Please email stage designs to uspsasteve@gmail.com

• By Steve B
      Registration is now open: http://cjuspsa.coffeecup.com/forms/CJ_11082015_Form/
    • By Maksim
      Last week I was down in Florida as all the moons aligned... I had to visit a few clients down there, had to meet a few folks for a business opportunity, wanted to look at some places in case NJ gets really horrible laws..... and the USPSA Area 6 championship just happened to be the same weekend 25 mins away up i-95 in St. Augustine.

Worked the match on Friday, and shot it over Saturday/Sunday. Holly hell was there rain and mud everywhere. Clean your mags every time they hit the ground.

Also... why you bring extra ammo.... reshoots. I had to reshoot stage 9, a 32 round stage because during scoring, the score keeping RO lost track and could not find the missing target that he missed scoring. This happened to me and the shooter after. Mandatory reshoots.

All in all, I feel I shot quite well.... and definitely answered.... Single Stack minor.... the extra 2 rounds are not worth being down 20%, as most stages were quite easy to shoot with 8 round mags too.

• No, but I can guess that your employer disavowed any knowledge of you / refused to confirm that you work there. E-mail them a copy of your most recent pay stub.
    • I found some new clues after taking the grips off. - Made in spain marking below hammer. - There is a " F A " mark on the grip frame. - a stamped # "16 " on one side of butt. - a stamped # " 21 " on other side of butt.   any info is greatly appriciated   Thanks Joe Cerillo
    • From my very limited understanding of Jeeps, stay far away from the newer ones.  Scotty Kilmer says the same.   Scotty is down to Earth, no nonsense and a good goofy sense of humor.
    • NJSP was at my office on time this morning.  The trooper was incredibly pleasant and professional.  He took a look around, made some suggestions, and said that as soon as my 'prints come back from Identogo (I did them 3 weeks ago) he will send my letter for approval to the Superior Court for approval.   In all, it was a relatively easy and simple process.  Mostly a formality.  I will be taking his suggestions to heart and reaching out to my landlord to see if I can change a few things.   I reached out to ATF and as soon as I have my Retail License in hand I will start my application with them.   I have also started reaching out to a couple of companies to start my dealer status.  No firearms (obviously) but companies that make accessories ie: stocks and such.  So, we are moving and grooving.  
    • Yup, kind of like a gun, no good if it's not loaded and ready to go. My gen is down in FL now but was sure to test it when I bought it down. Put a tri fuel on it about 6 yrs ago and ran strictly on ng during bi annual test runs.  Hasn't seen gasoline since the initial break in so was surprised and pissed it needed a lot of attention to get back running on gas especially since I thought I cleaned the carb out well after the break in. Nothing some Seafoam and tinkering didn't fix and has been fine on gas since. Glad I didn't have to figure that out when it would be needed. Going to invest in a large propane tank once there permanently as ng isn't common like up here.