302w

Fairfield Garden Center/Fountains of Wayne type places?

I was sad to see the Fountains of Wayne building was demolished today, and even more sad to find out Fairfield Garden Center was closed after I googled it. 

Are there any great 'seasonal' places like these left? I loved going to each of these as a kid for Halloween and Christmas. The displays were a holdover from the past and unfortunately are a dying breed.

Shame, FOW was my go to for gardening. Decades before was Alexandros(sp?), Garden Center. They were 1/2 mile or so before them, same side. They wee good competitors. Caved to eventually property for commercial use.

9 hours ago, 302w said:

I was sad to see the Fountains of Wayne building was demolished today, and even more sad to find out Fairfield Garden Center was closed after I googled it. 

Are there any great 'seasonal' places like these left? I loved going to each of these as a kid for Halloween and Christmas. The displays were a holdover from the past and unfortunately are a dying breed.

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

For those not familiar... what type of places are those?

11 hours ago, Maksim said:

For those not familiar... what type of places are those?

Standard garden centers that also put together extensive holiday displays and attractions. 

I'll link the FGC YouTube videos later