Underdog

Awesome M&P 9C!!!

Finally!  Anyone with an original S&W M&P 9C will love these new grip sleeve mag extenders that work with the new 2.0 size magazines.  This is part of an extremely versatile package... a 9C with Apex trigger and these grip extenders and with the full-size ones as well and you are getting the compact 3.5" barrel with three different mag sizes.  In the Republik you cannot fully take advantage but the 2.0 but in real American you would have the option of 12 round, 15, round, or 17 round magazines instead of the 10-rounders.  The 9C with the 2.0 Compact length is very ergonomic and balanced and feels like the 2.0 3.6 model and doesn't have any of that awkwardness of the original.  For me this grip length is perfect and I prefer it over the full-size grip length.  If you have a 9C get and a 10-round 2.0 Compact Magazine!

The +3 round Hyve adapter for original 9C and 5 round 2.0 Magblok limiter for the 2.0 mags installed in it comes in at 10 rounds for the venerable 9C and although costly works well and leaves mag shorter at rear for easier concealment though the front is longer than that of standard 2.0 mag.   This is a much cheaper alternative.  It will be even better if S&W releases.a 2.0 (12-round) version of the 9C with either the 3.5 or 3.6 length barrel, or even a 4.0 barrel length...Good things!  Options are good.   It is that good!

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/x-grip-smith-wesson-m-p-compact-m2-0-9mm-40-s-w-magazine-grip-adapter.html

Additionally, since they released the full-size adapters to convert the 2.0 to the full size magazines I wish they came out with a 2.0 (15-round) Compact length full size with teh 4.25" barrel.  In that configuration one could then stock up on ONE magazine the 2.0 Compact Magazine and use it in all three sizes, the 9C, 2.0 Compact, and Full Size....  But, there really isn't that much difference in the 2.0 4.25 full size the the 2.0 4.0" compact size guns.  

That actually interests me... thanks for posting 

I have a M&P40 Compact, which is paired with my 5” Pro. Have some X-Grip to use the 15 rounders, but think 13s would be a little nicer to use.

It will be my dedicated .40 system, along with the SUB-2000 that takes the same magazines. I do want to grab some 25 round ProMags, which I’ve heard to function pretty reliably in the SUB-2000. Will all be mainly for fun, and when 9mm dries up... if there is every a surge on ammo again (prior to me reloading). We switch to 9mm Glocks in the next year, so that will be my new standard.

The full size? It works fine. Feels somewhat like it belongs. I prefer it over just shoving the magazine in, as it is more comfortable to shoot.

I have one for my Glock 30S, as well. Some other brands, especially lesser names, leave much to be desired. X-Grip has done spacers for S&W... actually my Compact came with one. I am OCD with things, and sold it as I rather have a few that are all the same (plus, having S&W on it really didn’t do much for me).

Mainly, if I get the one you linked, I’ll have a little more compact grip. The standard 1.0 Compact in .40 holds 10 rounds, and 15 in the full size. 13 is a plus, but also is having the “just right” grip at times. Not one that is hard to get a full grip on, and not one that is a pain to conceal.