JohnnyB

"The Hunt" for Deporables! Where are we headed?

A new movie coming out in September about Liberal Elites hunting the deplorables (Right wing Trump supporters)

This really is Hollywood going too far!   Imagine the reverse, where Trump supporters hunt liberals for sport! Yeah, like that one would fly!

Official trailer

Just heard about this on the news. It's sad, disgusting that this what they call a movie. Also heard they put the release and advertising on hold for now due to the events that have recently happened.

Wow, how nice of them.

Amazing how one sided and non caring they have become.

wonder how they would feel if a sequel was made where we turn the tables and fight back.

42 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

A new movie coming out in September about Liberal Elites hunting the deplorables (Right wing Trump supporters)

This really is Hollywood going too far!   Imagine the reverse, where Trump supporters hunt liberals for sport! Yeah, like that one would fly!

Official trailer

Not even sure you watched the trailer based on that insanely inaccurate description of the trailer.

• Agree 1

I watched the trailer and read about the movie in the bio - it appears to be the 'Rich Elite" hunting 12 strangers.

I see nothing that makes me think Liberal vs Conservative, left vs right, ect. but then again, i do not have a tin foil hat......

• Agree 1

This movie will cause bloodshed.  The progressive shipdits need very little to egg their sorry, mob-fed, emotional asses on to violence and rage. 

• Agree 3

It's what the movie is about. Totally wrong, Not what the country needs.

The haves and have nots

with all the division in this country already, last thing we need is a movie that might divide us even more.. Don't need crazies getting more riled up.

Don't you think it would make it worse for all of us?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

I watched the trailer and read about the movie in the bio - it appears to be the 'Rich Elite" hunting 12 strangers.

I see nothing that makes me think Liberal vs Conservative, left vs right, ect. but then again, i do not have a tin foil hat......

No tin foil hat needed....It's pretty freaking obvious!

According to the Hollywood trade publication, characters in the film refer to the victims as “deplorables,” which is what Hillary Clinton famously dubbed Trump supporters during the 2016 election. The report noted that a character asks, "Did anyone see what our ratf--ker-in-chief just did?"

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Greenday said:

Not even sure you watched the trailer based on that insanely inaccurate description of the trailer.

Agreed, I saw rich people hunting regular people. 

16 hours ago, fishnut said:

Sounds like a copy of the 1994 movie surviving the game 

Ice-T first role