djg0770

List of Online Gun related Retailers

Bud's Gun Shop. I have dealt with them several times and I would do so again.

{C}http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

Good points

Great prices. Hard to find comparable elsewhere. Only CDNN beats them. Often have free shipping.

Bad Points

Charge high "restocking" fee ($40) if you change your order. Takes a few days for the gun to get out their door.

Agreed on Bud's...they are super s-l-o-w to ship your firearm.

Also albeit free shipping, I don't like the $9 insurance charge...I never had to pay that with any other retailer.

I've also used Kyle's Gun Shop...very smooth transaction.

http://www.kylesgunshop.com

Not a bad shop if you're looking to spend $500+ after NICS & transfer...they don't carry anything on the lower end for us broke sumbiches.

I decided to use CheaperThanDirt.com

Just ordered 500 rounds of http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-2701 yesterday for $120 + $24 shipping.  FID and DL scanned and emailed over immediately, reply within 30 minutes confirming order being processed, shipped 30 minutes later.  Currently en route from Texas.

Just thought I'd share a good experience.

I decided to use CheaperThanDirt.com

Just ordered 500 rounds of http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-2701 yesterday for $120 + $24 shipping. FID and DL scanned and emailed over immediately, reply within 30 minutes confirming order being processed, shipped 30 minutes later. Currently en route from Texas.

Just thought I'd share a good experience.

Was it pistol ammo?

If anyone has had a bad experience with any of the above, let me know and I'll edit it to reflect

Likewise with adding links.

Just wanna note that while I've ordered ALL of my ammo off Cheaper Than Dirt over the past 6 months, they flat out refuse to ship *anything* AR related to jersey.  They had a pretty good deal on a solid stock I tried to order, they wouldn't ship it to Jersey.  Same with a complete upper they have a great deal on right now, won't ship to Jersey.  Not even to an FFL in Jersey.  Said, "Because of possible violation of a complicated system of laws regarding assault weapons, we will not ship *anything* AR related to New Jersey."  Wouldn't even ship a Magpul forward grip!!

But they'll sell ya 5.56 by the case and it's always at most 3 days from order to my door... So that's a plus.

Just wanna note that while I've ordered ALL of my ammo off Cheaper Than Dirt over the past 6 months, they flat out refuse to ship *anything* AR related to jersey. They had a pretty good deal on a solid stock I tried to order, they wouldn't ship it to Jersey. Same with a complete upper they have a great deal on right now, won't ship to Jersey. Not even to an FFL in Jersey. Said, "Because of possible violation of a complicated system of laws regarding assault weapons, we will not ship *anything* AR related to New Jersey." Wouldn't even ship a Magpul forward grip!!

But they'll sell ya 5.56 by the case and it's always at most 3 days from order to my door... So that's a plus.

In that case, why buy anything from them? Boycott.

I personally will not buy from CTD regardless of how "wonderful" their pricing may be at any time.  They were one of the largest gougers during the most recent ammo crunch ratcheting their pricing up more often than a street corner Gas Station right off the Parkway.  F em.

• Like 1

I personally will not buy from CTD regardless of how "wonderful" their pricing may be at any time. They were one of the largest gougers during the most recent ammo crunch ratcheting their pricing up more often than a street corner Gas Station right off the Parkway. F em.

Your opinion may change if ever you move to a free state.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

I personally will not buy from CTD regardless of how "wonderful" their pricing may be at any time.  They were one of the largest gougers during the most recent ammo crunch ratcheting their pricing up more often than a street corner Gas Station right off the Parkway.  F em.

I can respect that.  I just recently started buying ammo online this year, so I'm not familiar with the events of the recent ammo shortage.  I like CTD just because they always have a great deal on .223 ammo.  Their 5.56 is actually more expensive than most like Freedom Munitions and whatnot, but their .223 is *always* the top 10 entries on www.ammoseek.com when you search .223.  Dat communist-made tin ammo is titties in my book :p

Your opinion may change if ever you move to a free state.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Why would my opinion change as a result of my moving? I don't understand as there are PLENTY of other retailers, yourself included who did not gouge.

Time to revive/update this sticky with some recent experiences...

Anyways has anyone had experience ordering from the following vendors? Was interested myself but figured I put it out here too see what the consensus is.....

Omaha Outdoors - http://www.omahaoutdoors.com/

JJ Gun Supply - http://jjgunsupply.com/

Hello y'all new member! theres a website called www.bulkammo.com i have used them i got some .223 ammo there. you can make a account upload a pic of your fid card and they put it on file so in the future you just log in and order as much ammo as u want and they ship it no hassles no sending in info etc. i just thought it should be added to the list :-)

Time to revive/update this sticky with some recent experiences...

Anyways has anyone had experience ordering from the following vendors? Was interested myself but figured I put it out here too see what the consensus is.....

Omaha Outdoors - http://www.omahaoutdoors.com/
JJ Gun Supply - http://jjgunsupply.com/
Very late to the game on this but I ordered a pistol from omahaoutdoors, sent to my FFL, it was a very easy transaction with no issues at all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just letting everyone know about an online place called Guns Valley in Hammonton, NJ. A friend wanted to order primers and I warned him off. First the prices were something like $35-$60 per thousand large pistol primers. The price alone should be enough to warn off the average reloading gun owner.

When you try and place an order Zelle or PP, but they want you to send money by friends/family. Both of those ways make you incapable of getting any kind of refund protection!  No payment by check/credit card.

large pistol primers - Guns Valley

JJP

22 minutes ago, drjjpdc said:

Just letting everyone know about an online place called Guns Valley in Hammonton, NJ. A friend wanted to order primers and I warned him off. First the prices were something like $35-$60 per thousand large pistol primers. The price alone should be enough to warn off the average reloading gun owner.

When you try and place an order Zelle or PP, but they want you to send money by friends/family. Both of those ways make you incapable of getting any kind of refund protection!  No payment by check/credit card.

large pistol primers - Guns Valley

JJP

As of November, they did not have an FFL, so I don't know how they are selling guns or ammo, also.

ETA: Confirmed FAKE company

On 12/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, CaptainSlow said:

Very late to the game on this but I ordered a pistol from omahaoutdoors, sent to my FFL, it was a very easy transaction with no issues at all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your screen name says it all lol. No biggie it only took me 3 years + to reply back. 

Also add Locked and Loaded to the list. They are GTG. If you see their stuff on sale don't wait and decide. They go that fast. 

I've learned the hard way. Contemplating whether to buy or not only to find it OOS when i am ready to bite.

Too bad this is not getting updated more regularly