Bklynracer

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide

13 hours ago, Sniper said:

Hmmm, two cameras focused on Epstein's cell that day both malfunctioned and videos were "unusable"... what are the odds???

The cameras were sent to Quantico, Virginia, site of a major FBI crime lab where agents and forensic scientists analyze evidence.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-cameras/fbi-studies-two-broken-cameras-outside-cell-where-epstein-died-source-idUSKCN1VI2LC

Gee, I wonder what the FBI will find out about those cameras???  

Possibly nothing depending on the nature of the failure. 

Two cameras located physically close to each other being inoperable would not be uncommon if the issue is the wiring/networking, especially for TCP/IP video cameras. In that case, if a switch is dead or inoperable for that purpose, all the cameras routing through it are also effectively dead. For any camera that's wired, two in close proximity in a building where things aren't generally routed through walls everywhere will have power and video transmission routed together for a portion of their runs unless you want total rats nests in your cabling areas. So you could also have a cabling failure take both of them out. i.e. small fire, big rats going to town on a bundle, whatever you want to consider the small scale version of some dipshit with a backhoe, plumbing leak, etc.

Now if it was just those two cameras both individually physically failing? The only way that happens in a not specifically malicious way is if they both failed over a more believable span of time and nobody bothered to log it or fix it. 

Hmmm, they're stating that "hundreds" of names are contained in the upcoming doc dump. Who's in that list?  Plus, Epstein's right hand lady (pun) is still alive and walking the streets.

How long before they find her swinging from a 5 foot high bunk bed?

Lawyer For Epstein's 'Madam' Says 'Hundreds Of Names' Contained In Upcoming Records Dump

An attorney for Jeffrey Epstein confidant (and alleged groomer) Ghislaine Maxwell told a judge on Wednesday that there are "hundreds" of people named in what is expected to be approximately 2,000 pages of documents ordered unsealed by the federal appeals court in New York, according to Bloomberg

According to court filings, Maxwell was said to have hired, supervised and fired household staff, while directing the visits of dozens of "massage therapists" to Epstein's residence, according to the Journal. 

The lawyer, Jeffrey Pagliuca, told U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska Wednesday that the materials also include an address book with about 1,000 names. Preska is considering how to carry out a ruling by the federal appeals court in New York that she must consider unsealing some of the documents. There was no detail at the hearing as to the identity of the people are named in the documents, and they may include women who say they are victims of Epstein, his friends and others. -Bloomberg

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

How long before they find her swinging from a 5 foot high bunk bed?

If she turns up dead in the next month, there should be no doubt in ANYONE'S mind and the Clinton's should be tried for murder!

But they won't!:hang:

Gee, wonder if anything is being investigated in this case.....

....."The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden, who is also a Fox News contributor, said.

There were also hemorrhages in Epstein’s eyes that were common in homicidal strangulation and uncommon, though not unheard of, in suicidal hangings, the forensic pathologist said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

11 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Shhh, you're not supposed to be bringing this up anymore - all the major media reported on it (briefly), he committed suicide, case closed.

[/sarcasm]

Makes you wonder how many people were in on it. People sign in and sign out, camera showing who is walking where at what time, guards not making rounds. There's a lot of people in the know. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Makes you wonder how many people were in on it. People sign in and sign out, camera showing who is walking where at what time, guards not making rounds. There's a lot of people in the know. 

When Hillary wants you dead.....There are no witnesses!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Just the physical part, hang yourself from a 5 ft high bunk bed and do that amount of physical damage to your neck? Really?

Then all the coincidences... TWO guards sleeping for 3 hours, when they should patrol every 30 minutes. Move his bunk mate out the day before. BOTH cameras malfunction at the same time. Hell, I know instantly when one of my security cameras go offline, and I'm sure my system isn't as sophisticated as the prisons. His lawyers said he was in a great mood that day. He was taken off of suicide watch a few days earlier and given regular sheets....

Sure....

Yep, nothing to see here, move on.....  :moon:

• Like 1

Rumor that a BIG announcement by James O'Keefe and Project Veritas tomorrow at 9 AM:

James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII 12h12 hours ago

Our last insider helped us Expose CNN,#ExposeCNN But now it’s time to raise the stakes. A new insider has come to @Project_Veritas With secret video recordings… #EpsteinCoverup 11/05/19    9AM

EIiz6LEW4AILyQb.jpg

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

“I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had - Clinton, We Had Everything…”

I mean, as much as Project Veritas is a piece of crap edit the hell out of videos to try to claim whatever we want type of group, this doesn't surprise me. Tons of rich and powerful people worldwide connected to Epstein and so much effort to kill this story.

1 hour ago, Greenday said:

I mean, as much as Project Veritas is a piece of crap edit the hell out of videos to try to claim whatever we want type of group, this doesn't surprise me. 

Kinda hard to deny shit when the shit is recorded.  

• Like 3

There's kinda catch to all of this... 

The Clinton's seem to be doing their best to stay out of the media.... that's really the best outcome here...  and when I do read about her comments, she seems to be equally  critical of her own party.. slamming Warren recently. 

We all know no one is willing to touch them.. so this is the best we can get. 

All you need to is peek at the banking records of the sleeping guards.  Any unusual deposits recently?  Any new cars or other property?

I always get a kick out of the village idiot trying to deny the bloody obvious.  Now he claims the Veritas somehow creates totally fabricated recordings.  Can this puddle of poo come off any dumber?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlDente67 said:

All you need to is peek at the banking records of the sleeping guards.  Any unusual deposits recently?  Any new cars or other property?

There wouldn't be anything that obvious, not given the level of people that might be involved.   Numbered offshore accounts and strict instructions not to touch it for awhile.

It would be interesting to keep an eye on the guards for a few years, to see if either their standard of living mysteriously starts to improve, or if their living mysteriously stops.