tbtrout

FFL FEES

The FFL I now use in North Jersey area is Constitution Arms. He does transfers by appointment only and I highly recommend him.

Transfer fee is:

1st firearm $65(including NICs)

additional firearms $25 each

(973) 378-8011

http://www.constitutionarms.com

My butthole just puckered up...

There are (at least) two guys in North Jersey that do transfers for $20 plus Nics.

There are (at least) two guys in North Jersey that do transfers for $20 plus Nics.

I agree with you....that seems awefully high. I love to see these posts though, makes me realize how good I have it being that TJ Sporting Arms is less then 5 min from my doorstep.

-Scott

Who and where?

Action in Prospect Park (he charges $35 plus nics for new guns unless he can't get them), he charges $35 incl nics for used guns

Lincoln Park True Value Hardware (he may charge more for hg's)

You can transfer into OCEAN TACTICAL PH.732-269-5922. open 10 am-8 pm.

For a total of 41.05 6 days a week. Real friendly staff. 2 gunsmiths on staff.

Just give us a call or stop in to say hello. 517 rt 9 Bayville. About 80 used long guns in stock and about the same in handguns. All new items changing daily.

Anyone used Constitution Arms for an FFL transfer recently? I'm about to buy a stripped AR lower via gunbroker and would like to use them for the transfer. I understand they're not the cheapest, but they're definitely the closest to me.

I use Constitution Arms exclusively now for transfers. Like you said, not the cheapest but closest to me. You'll need to make an appointment and I've had nothing but good experience with him.

You won't have to wait in line and it's still a lot cheaper than some retail shops when you transfer more than one firearm.

The FFL I now use in North Jersey area is Constitution Arms. He does transfers by appointment only and I highly recommend him.

Transfer fee is:

1st firearm $65(including NICs)

additional firearms $25 each

(973) 378-8011

http://www.constitutionarms.com

LMAO and :shock:

Let's give Dan a big :clap: We wouldn't ask (directly anyway), and you wouldn't tell. :shhh: That's ok, Dan ... !

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Pun intended, unless you are, you know :? ... :whistle:

:violin:

I'm surprised that some of these are so low.....

Meltzer's in Garfield is $100 for new guns, that they can get. Or $50 for used guns, custom guns, or anything they can't get directly. No tax.

Caso's Gun a Rama in Jersey City is the same deal as Meltzer's. Unsure of the tax though.

i have bought 2 guns at meltzers and they were $50-100 more than other stores i checked but they are the closest to me pete is a great guy to deal with very helpfull.

i have bought 2 guns at meltzers and they were $50-100 more than other stores i checked but they are the closest to me pete is a great guy to deal with very helpfull.

caso is a di*k i bought my ar from him. Hes an old man very disrespectful sky high prices little inventory and he dont do transfers.

caso is a di*k i bought my ar from him. Hes an old man very disrespectful sky high prices little inventory and he dont do transfers.

I found him and his daughter to be quite personable. I did find his inventory on the small side, but I wouldn't exactly call it little. He did not disrespect me, I made him take a red dot out of the case and I didn't buy it...

Perhaps you need to go to Silver Bullet for comparison.

I found him and his daughter to be quite personable. I did find his inventory on the small side, but I wouldn't exactly call it little. He did not disrespect me, I made him take a red dot out of the case and I didn't buy it...

Perhaps you need to go to Silver Bullet for comparison.

i only delt with him he got mad at me because i told him the gun he got for me was 200 cheaper at sure shot and he didn't believe me and we had an arguement and he told me never to shop there again lol.

tip's hardware westcreek nj 75.00 includes nic's.

thats insane! i's be surprised if he ever did one transfer at that price

Pineland sporting goods 959 West Veterans Highway Jackson, NJ 08527-3339 - (732) 961-7248 $25.00 plus nics