tbtrout

FFL FEES

Seems like Gerard's Guns in Moorestown is or is about to be no more, he did my gun transfer for my first hand gun purchase. Does anyone know of a FFL in south jersey that doesn't charge too much for stripper lower receiver transfers ?

I think Gerards is closing very soon, if not already.  There's also "The way it was Sporting Goods" in Moorestown.  I think he charged $50 for Transfers.  Unfortunately he's on vacation until mid-November.    I ended up going with Rayco Armory in Merchantville.  They charged $70 total (Fee + NICS).

I think Gerards is closing very soon, if not already.  There's also "The way it was Sporting Goods" in Moorestown.  I think he charged $50 for Transfers.  Unfortunately he's on vacation until mid-November.    I ended up going with Rayco Armory in Merchantville.  They charged $70 total (Fee + NICS).

It's a shame that was the best I could find locally... I had a feeling Rayco charged a lot, I'll have to do some shopping around hopefully find something around the $40-50 range, worse case I travel up north and make a day trip out of it.

I'm surprised that some of these are so low.....

Meltzer's in Garfield is $100 for new guns, that they can get. Or $50 for used guns, custom guns, or anything they can't get directly. No tax.

Caso's Gun a Rama in Jersey City is the same deal as Meltzer's. Unsure of the tax though.

Highway robbery. Don't do business with them.

voyager9 & SW485- I saw your post regarding rayco charging $70.  I just looked up Gerards in moorestown,nj. FFL search says his license expired 11/1/2013. He had a small 1 room rear store. There is also Cheyenne mountain outfitters in robbinsville, past bordentown,nj. they are pricey.

voyager9 & SW485- I saw your post regarding rayco charging $70. I just looked up Gerards in moorestown,nj. FFL search says his license expired 11/1/2013. He had a small 1 room rear store. There is also Cheyenne mountain outfitters in robbinsville, past bordentown,nj. they are pricey.

I had talked with Gerard at the time and he mentioned they were closing up shop. For transfers and stuff there is also The Way it Was Sports in Moorestown. I don't know if he sells direct but he will do repairs and transfers.

Agreed. Admins...can we get this done? No need for two threads on the same tpoic.

With the one being from 2009 and the other being from 2013 I don't think merging them will benefit.  Furthermore the 2013 provides a "document".  Just ignore the 2009 thread.