tbtrout

FFL FEES

+1 for Lincoln Park True Value. $35 for long guns and $40 for handguns; tax is included if you pay by cash. They also don't charge any fees if you purchase multiple handguns at once and take possession of one every 30 days. I will be using them exclusively as my FFL from now on.

YOJ Sports in Andover doesn't really stock firearms, but usually has a few on consignment. He is very happy to receive FFL transfers and charges $53.50 for transfer fee, NICS, and tax.

This is a great thread and helps the guys that order from out of state but the only question I have for the FFLs is the cost for multiple transfers at once. so if I transfer two or more rifles through you would it be the price for both transfers and the NICS or would you only charge once for both the transfer and nics.

^Is that if you bought more then one at once or one now and one maybe 6 months from now?

LINK

A $40 fee is charged for incoming transfers that we did not order. Each additional firearm transferred at the same time will cost $20 each. A $15 state mandated NICS fee and 7% sales tax are extra. All outgoing transfers will be charged at the same rate plus shipping costs, sans the NICS.

Ace Marksman in Mannington (rt.540 near the Inspection Station) charges $40 Transfer can't remember if that includes NICS or not (been over a year since I've been in there)

County Sports LLC in Carneys Point. $100 transfer, don't know about NICS fee.

Jim Flynn's Truck Repair

(908) 537-6446

2135 State Route 31

Glen Gardner, NJ 08826

$15 NICS + tax($16), $30 transfer.

His prices on firearms are some of the cheapest I've seen, and he can order anything that is in his book(Jersey legal of course).

Only open M-F, CASH ONLY.

He is absolutely the best. The nicest guy in the business I've ever dealt with. A true gentleman. Unfortunately, my job location changed, and, as pointed out above - he does not work Saturdays. If you are located in the area, you can't do better than Jim.

RAYS TACTICAL

424 KEARNY AVE

KEARNY

45.00 + tax + 16.05 for the NICS for hand guns. It's 40.00+ tax + NICS for long guns. I think he offers a 5.00 discount for nj2as, njrpc members or friends of gun for hire.

Never heard of this place before? Any insider info?

I found an FFL guy that's a block away from me and I have a lower being sent to him. He doesn't stock anything whatsoever.. He says he does this from the goodness of his heart and those were his words.

$20 plus Nics

I will ask him when I pick up my lower if he doesn't mind me putting his info on here

I found an FFL guy that's a block away from me and I have a lower being sent to him. He doesn't stock anything whatsoever.. He says he does this from the goodness of his heart and those were his words.

$20 plus Nics

I will ask him when I pick up my lower if he doesn't mind me putting his info on here

I paid $35 for the whole transfer. then he took me to his warehouse to show me that his company is the maker and the distributer of speedwell targets. He gave me over 200 targets for free with the transfer. What a nice guy and only a block away from me is perfect.

Here is the bad news, he only picks and chooses his transfers and he doesn't do handguns either. He said he will make an exemption for me since I am so close to him. Maybe a handgun transfer too, it depends on his mood he says. So sorry guys I can't post his name or info.

OMG custom guns

Bayonne Nj

Rick Bonola

35 cash xfer + nics included

45 xfer + nics included

Great guy also

+1 Met Rick the other day, real good guy!!!