take a look at the

WTS Sig P220 Scorpion Elite FDE 45 ACP w G-10's

I have posted for sale and let me know if you are interested in a swap for it. Reason: I would have to put some $ into this--see below

Also, and as I previously told you  in a post, I do not like the stock that is on it but do like the original stock that broke, could the adapter that you put on it be taken off and a new original type stock be put on  and pinned? Also, why did you not install the HBI trigger?

30 minutes ago, SJG said:

take a look at the

WTS Sig P220 Scorpion Elite FDE 45 ACP w G-10's

I have posted for sale and let me know if you are interested in a swap for it. Reason: I would have to put some $ into this--see below

Also, and as I previously told you  in a post, I do not like the stock that is on it but do like the original stock that broke, could the adapter that you put on it be taken off and a new original type stock be put on  and pinned? Also, why did you not install the HBI trigger?

Thanks for the offer but I wanted to stick to 9mm - although that pistol is sexy as hell.

To your second question - absolutely yes. On the back of the Scorpion there is a button you press down in order to hammer/slide off the adapter+stock. Then you can slide/hammer a new adapter+ stock on. So if you want to put the original stock on you can. WARNING: if you pin the original stock so it doesn’t fold you will make the stock semi-permanent (unless you do what I did and someone break it off sigh)

To the third question - never got around to installing it. The other parts were super easy to install... I didn’t want to flub my trigger.