Old Glock guy

Mikey Sherrill opinion piece on why we need an assault weapons ban

So proud of my congresswoman!  Even though she was in the military, she doesn't know the difference between an AR-15 or a civilian AK 47 and a "weapon of war." 

She has to be smart enough to realize that an AWB won't end mass shootings, so her end game must be the same as all the rest of the Dems, a complete end to private ownership of firearms.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/opinion/2019/08/12/shooting-rampages-assault-weapons-ban-needed-el-paso-dayton-column/1968143001/

1 hour ago, Golf battery said:

She’s a blind douche.  Just like the rest.  :takeexample:

Douches around the globe have been insulted.

Tulsi Gabbard and Buttigieg make the same asinine statements. Gabbard wears a combat medic badge.  She knows the difference. Yet she spouts the same BS.  She is an embarrassment to our military for acting so dishonorably.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure that if reducing the percentages of deaths is the democrat "endgame," we are there already.  It appears that the side that defines the terms like "warfare" and "weapons of war" tends to have the advantage in debate.  We need to question the out of context terms that these people use. 

pretty sure she spent her entire military career flying copters in neutral zones.... she most likely never touched a weapon beyond basic training. 

"Between 1994 and 2004, the U.S. banned the purchase of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and gun massacres where six or more people died dropped 37%. "

I wonder if someone would kindly point out to this dumb ass that all gun related crimes saw a similar decrease, and then some.

33 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

If anyone happens to be at one of her town halls or press conferences, please ask which branches of the service issue the AR-15 as a duty weapon.

I may just have to drop by her office in Parsippany (with an appointment, of course) and politely ask her about that.  

I'll be sure to report back here.  :B:):

• Thanks 1

Just a follow-up:  Emails to her have gone unanswered, and a couple of calls requesting a meeting have gone unreturned.  When I was asked about what I wanted to discuss at the meeting, I said "gun control," but didn't say which side I was on.  Pretty sure they put my request together with the notes I sent.  I was told they would get back to me.  Still waiting...