Torkk

HI from Kearny

18 minutes ago, Torkk said:

Thanx

Sig huh. I shoot my brothers x5 and its piece. I have a few I like, P226 is one of them but also the Springfield XDM 5.25 and really digging the Beretta 92x performance.  But Im still waiting for my FID 4 months roughly already

Not sure you need a 92X, but a Beretta M9A3 is a terrific all around handgun.  Would definitely rather than have it than a P226.

Figure out if you are a fan of hammers or striker fired guns.

If hammers... CZ...SP01 Shadow if metal, or P09 in hammer.  P10C is also very nice if you are a fan of striker fired guns.

Welcome from Toms River.  I lived in Kearny for 23 years growing up. 

I have a CZ SP-01 Tactical (can get the spa treatment later) shoots like a laser. I also have the 75-BD but prefer the SP.

Sig has never let me down so all my others are Sigs, no strikers - all hammer fired.  MK25, 227, 229, 220, 226 SSE, 229 SSE, 229 SAS,  all works of art!

Thanx, Went to the range today and finally got my hands on a Canik. We were both impressed by the trigger, and a couple of failures to feed, eject and what not. I would say probably due to cleaning or ammo. Far better I thought compared to FN 509 hated it's trigger.

11 minutes ago, Torkk said:

Thanx, Went to the range today and finally got my hands on a Canik. We were both impressed by the trigger, and a couple of failures to feed, eject and what not. I would say probably due to cleaning or ammo. Far better I thought compared to FN 509 hated it's trigger.

Buy a sig

1 minute ago, gleninjersey said:

I don't know about this guy.  We better keep an eye on him for a while.....  :)

@diamondd817 sounds PERFECTLY FINE.. with good mental acuity! You on the other hand... I have some real concerns about. ;)

Of course it's Taylor Ham, come on now.

Im still waiting on my FID and permits but my field of wants have grown. My choices

Springfield XDM 5.25(felt great in the hand)

Sig p226(awesome)

Ruger GP100(357 grunt )

Ruger Mark IV (22LR sweet shooter and cheap af to put holes in paper)

and that trigger on the Canik TP9SF just sweet.

I also have my eyes on the CZ Drake or Hammer 12g

But till my creds come in, I sit and wait and wait and wait.

Looks like he hasn't been on since the middle of September.   Maybe he got them and has been too busy at the range :)   I just submitted for more permits using the FARS system.   It will be interesting to see if I run into the same sort of slow down that he did with processing in this town.

I got the call on the 1st of the month. Shitty deal thou, everything had an issue date from May. My permits were good 10-1 to 10-31 already extended.

I asked about permits going forward by using FARS, of course he said it was glitchy. I'm going for permits in Nov or so.

Lakota let me know how long it takes ya.