Bklynracer

Rival gun groups look to fill the NRA's void

Was thinking about this the other day. With all the chaos at the NRA and people saying they are not doing enough and not donating more to them.

Who would people donate to and to what groups?

What group could be the new NRA of the future?

https://news.yahoo.com/rival-gun-groups-look-fill-121307491.html

11 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Yes they will, just send them MORE money!  :no2:

For the first time in my adult life, I am not a member of the NRA. If and when the get their shit together and clean house, I will gladly join again!  I let them know why they lost me and since then, not a single email asking me to join or contribute.  I guess they didn't like what I wrote to them! :lol:

• Like 1

I will maintain my membership but will not contribute anything additional.    What is interesting is that this full-on gun agenda is being pushed just as OUR NRA organization is having trouble.  Coincidence? 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

I will maintain my membership but will not contribute anything additional.    What is interesting is that this full-on gun agenda is being pushed just as OUR NRA organization is having trouble.  Coincidence? 

I am a life endowment member.  They will get ZIP more from me until they straighten their shit out.  

SAF and CNJFO are also good groups.

• Agree 1

In another thread somewhere I said that I'd continue to contribute to the NRA and other 2nd Amendment/Firearms groups.

IMO the NRA is the face of the 2nd Amendment.  They take the VAST majority of the slings and arrows  while other groups can focus on litigation and legislation.

7 hours ago, 124gr9mm said:

IMO the NRA is the face of the 2nd Amendment.  They take the VAST majority of the slings and arrows  while other groups can focus on litigation and legislation.

That's fine, but the face is getting tarnished and rust is starting to show. It needs to be cleaned and fixed to maintain its luster,

otherwise it may fade away in time.

We are ignoring the fact that the Antis only ever mention the NRA.  The NRA was and is always the main defender of our gun rights!  Okay, so the PRNJ sucks and many blame the NRA for not looking out for us.  Nobody can deny that the NRA has always been the #1 organization to defend the 2nd Amendment rights of gun owners in America!

I put some thought into this! NY is after the NRA. Dems are after the NRA, Wayne La Pierre's wardrobe spending is leaked at the same time that there is is huge anti push to outlaw and ban semi automatic guns.

Is it possible we are cutting off our collective noses to spite our faces! I too am guilty of turning my back on the NRA and not renewing or donating to the NRA......Is it possible that this whole NRA fiasco is being orchestrated BY THE MSM, DEMS AND ANTIS?  A plot to weaken our strongest ally at a time when we need them the most? I AM NOT TAKING A CHANCE THAT THIS WHOLE DESTROY THE NRA THING IS NOT BEING ORCHESTRATED!

I WILL IMMEDIATELY RENEW MY NRA MEMBERSHIP AND CONTINUE TO DONATE!

La Pierre met with Trump and Trump backed down.  That's enough for me! Wayne and his nice suit have my full support from here on!

NICE TRY YOU ANTI PRICKS....I ALMOST FELL FOR IT!:mad:

On 8/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, 124gr9mm said:

In another thread somewhere I said that I'd continue to contribute to the NRA and other 2nd Amendment/Firearms groups.

You are literally throwing your money away.  Support GOA or SAF along with local 2A groups.