PK90

NFA Picture Thread

24 minutes ago, WP22 said:

Hol up. We have an NFA forum on NJGF?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why not? Form a Trust with a friend who lives in Free America, and you too can own some fun.

My Interarms UZI SMG 9mm

Screenshot_20190818-172541.jpg

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Maksim said:

Paul, are these all pre/transferrables?  I.e. you have been busy since moving out to the desert? 

I actually had the UZI in NJ for several years. The HK53 was my exodus present to myself. The BAT I just did last month. I am presently waiting on an AOW approval. It could be the first ever in the US. At least I've never seen one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PK90 said:

I actually had the UZI in NJ for several years. The HK53 was my exodus present to myself. The BAT I just did last month. I am presently waiting on an AOW approval. It could be the first ever in the US. At least I've never seen one.

Pics... =P

Full auto UZI in NJ ?  Dealer sample?

24 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

itsatrap.jpg

Hahaha. 

About half of our traffic is from outside NJ and plenty from surrounding free states.  A number of NJ residents do have outside homes and can legally purchase suppressors and machine guns too... If you have a residence outside NJ.

7 minutes ago, Maksim said:

This is hella fun...

Blowing through $15 - $25 worth of ammo in just a few seconds looks like great fun, but, feeding that child can bankrupt you.  One thing I think would be a riot to own and shoot are the tiny 22lr gatling guns.  As long as they are hand crank only, they are not NFA.

I've always wondered... How many full auto/select fire NFA guns are in the hands of multi millionaires, and how many are owned by regular folk.  I bet there are more NFA guns in mansions than there are in modest single family homes. 

35 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Blowing through $15 - $25 worth of ammo in just a few seconds looks like great fun, but, feeding that child can bankrupt you.  One thing I think would be a riot to own and shoot are the tiny 22lr gatling guns.  As long as they are hand crank only, they are not NFA.

I've always wondered... How many full auto/select fire NFA guns are in the hands of multi millionaires, and how many are owned by regular folk.  I bet there are more NFA guns in mansions than there are in modest single family homes. 

I would agree with that.

Keep in mind, for the longest time, NFA guns were not THAT much more expensive.  You could buy a Mac 10 for about $3,000 (about 10 years ago) and even at that price, no one wanted them.  Today the same guns are about $8,000.

The beauty of the MAC is that you can swap out the upper for a different gun.

Pretty much all of the full auto guns shot up in price, the only ones that are coming down are the belt feds.

And as far as ammo... this is why Sub guns are fun... pistol caliber.  Lasts you longer.  But it is not like you shoot full auto every day... every so often.

What gets used a lot more is actually suppressors... which is just the smart thing to do to keep hearing safe.

And here is a good website for current prices on machine guns and sub guns. 

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/html/machine_guns.html

From what I can remember, I paid: 

$1,800 for a transferable Cobray M11A1 .380 in 2004.

$2,250 for the pre-68 UZI above in 2003.

$4,500 for a transferable M2 Carbine Kit in 2006.

$9,200 for the pre-68 HK53 above in 2013.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PK90 said:

From what I can remember, I paid: 

$1,800 for a transferable Cobray M11A1 .380 in 2004.

$2,250 for the pre-68 UZI above in 2003.

$4,500 for a transferable M2 Carbine Kit in 2006.

$9,200 for the pre-68 HK53 above in 2013.

Good investments!