SJG

The price race is on

53 minutes ago, Bones said:

Very good information..thank you sir for posting. Is overall length with brace fully extended or all the way collapsed?

My pleasure.

Neither actually. OAL is measured from the fixed permanent muzzle end of the barrel (with muzzle device removed if it is not pinned) to the rear of the receiver extension (buffer tube) with the brace removed.

If you have a folding adapter for your receiver extension, like a LAW Folding adapter, you measure from the fixed permanent muzzle end of the barrel to the rear of the receiver with the brace folded.

No, absolutely not..I was just googling different stuff about AR restrictions and found out that my brothers and sisters in new Jersey do not have the same freedoms that I enjoy in my state. Shocking to me that a state in our union would have to endure these restrictions that I take for granted. I hope and pray that this would not happen where I'm at. I feel for you there that you have been dealing with this. I just want to help with the restrictions you deal with in trying to to help with you with what's available to you. I just bought a AR that hopefully would be a option to you. Thanks

So you know, the Clinton Assault Weapon Ban of 1994 (that sunset in 2004), capping magazine size at 10 rounds and limiting the number of "Evil Features" (collapsible or folding stocks, flash suppressors, accessible muzzle threads, pistol grip, bayonet lug, grenade launcher) was a direct copy of the 1990 New Jersey Assault Weapon Ban (that had neither a sunset date nor a grandfather clause, unlike the Federal AWB of 1994) except the 1990 NJ ban limited us to 15 rounds.

So there is solid evidence that what starts in NJ does not stay here.

Beware of what is coming from a Harris-Biden (her words) administration.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. This is something the rest of the country is talking about, it's no wonder ppl are taking notice off what's happening in other states. Our govener is a liberal pos who was just reelected and this is what we are worried about. It's not just NJ, CA,OR, MASs etc..everyday ppl in states that love and respect out constitutional amendments are worried about. This is real shit that is effecting all of us. Why you ask? am I commenting on a NJ gun board, well, your state leads the fight. Call your congressmen and lawmakers and ask why.

With only a small handful of exceptions, our NJ politicians are total pieces of shit. Have been for a long time. Talking to them is like banging your head against a brick wall. 

A few years ago, there was a public hearing in a legislative committee (Law and Public Safety, if I recall correctly) where the chairman wanted to vote on the anti-gun bill before them before opening the questioning. The result was a foregone conclusion.

We're tried the soap box, to no effect. We've tried the ballot box, also with no effect because there are so many more takers than makers here in NJ (people who prefer free stuff rather than freedom).

So there is only one box left for us.

Coming soon to our streets sooner rather than later.

7 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

A few years ago, there was a public hearing in a legislative committee (Law and Public Safety, if I recall correctly) where the chairman wanted to vote on the anti-gun bill before them before opening the questioning. The result was a foregone conclusion.

I was there. Now I am here in AZ because of that day.

2 hours ago, PK90 said:

I was there. Now I am here in AZ because of that day.

and now Arizona gave us Senator Mark Kelly .   

thanks for taking NJ politics with you!!! maybe it's like bed bugs or something and attached to your suitcase because I doubt you voted for him.  haha