Maksim

Suppressors for NJ Residents

10 hours ago, Maksim said:

Correct.

Wondering if there is any case law on this yet. lol.

Have not looked at Trust docs as the stuff I bought since moving has been in my own name, not trust.

I'd be more than happy to send you a blank copy of my trust but they are state specific and useless to you..  I highly recommend forming a trust.  If for no other reason than the right of survivorship,  Survivorship meaning your inability to possess restricted devices for any reason.

3 hours ago, Old School said:

I'd be more than happy to send you a blank copy of my trust but they are state specific and useless to you..  I highly recommend forming a trust.  If for no other reason than the right of survivorship,  Survivorship meaning your inability to possess restricted devices for any reason.

You are 100% spot on bud.  In this case was for a couple of really quick cans that I got exceptionally cheap and adding the trust on top of transfer and tax stamp would be more than the cans. Lol. 

Next ones. ;)

On 8/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, FreedomSportsLLC said:

We sell them to part time PA residents.  We have the lowest prices on Silencer Shop and a Kiosk to handle fingerprinting, photos, etc. for the Form 4.

What’s the turn around time now for a Form 4??

6 hours ago, Maksim said:

About 10 months for individual and seems to be speeding up.

My understanding is each state has a given number of agents dedicated to processing NFA stamps.  Dependent on the volume each state has and the number of agents the, time will vary accordingly.

Paul - does that sound correct?

1 minute ago, Old School said:

My understanding is each state has a given number of agents dedicated to processing NFA stamps.  Dependent on the volume each state has and the number of agents the, time will vary accordingly.

Paul - does that sound correct?

Not by state, by Region IIRC.  @FreedomSportsLLC

On 8/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, USRifle30Cal said:

How does a trust work with these new ERPO - or Red Flag BS items ?

My PA attorney says there's no case law on how Red Flag might apply to items in a trust with a flagged trust member. So at the moment "Anything is possible. Depends on what the judge decides".

Of course PA doesn't have a Red Flag law at the moment. But it may.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1