ChrisJM981

What happened to County Line Firearms?

Had a firearm sent to them for a transfer. It was delivered on Aug 9th and signed for. No call that it came in up to this point. 

Emailed them Mondaythe 19th, and FB messaged Wednesday with no reply. Went to County Line Firearms store front today to pick up a transfer. There is a note on the door stating they are open Thursdays only and there is a phone number to call to make appointments. Called the number and it went straight to voicemail. Left a message with my number to call me back. 

Does anybody know what's going on with that place? I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not getting a good vibe. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Had a firearm sent to them for a transfer. It was delivered on Aug 9th and signed for. No call that it came in up to this point. 

Emailed them Mondaythe 19th, and FB messaged Wednesday with no reply. Went to County Line Firearms store front today to pick up a transfer. There is a note on the door stating they are open Thursdays only and there is a phone number to call to make appointments. Called the number and it went straight to voicemail. Left a message with my number to call me back. 

Does anybody know what's going on with that place? I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not getting a good vibe. 

Previous owners of CLS are now at Reloaderz.

New guy I spoke with once but no follow up.  

1 hour ago, Ringwoodfrank said:

Owner is Essex County Law Enforcement full time. Call the number and he’s usually available after 2pm. Chris is good people 

That makes sense. I have to leave my personal phone off at work as well. 

1 hour ago, ogfarmer said:

chris just posted in my mewe group chat, you can text him also. he says he usually responds to texts more than anything 9738410505

Thank you I'll reach out to him. 

I'm glad it's reduced schedule due to work. In the back of my mind I was thinking about that shop (I forget which one) that closed and had all the firearms in the FFL ledger (causing a headache for the owners to retrieve their firearms).