Krdshrk

Holosun HS507C Red Dot (RMR Footprint) - $235 shipped

PSA has the Holosun HS507C Red Dot w/ Trijicon RMR Footprint for only $220 shipped + Tax (comes out to $234.56 or something) with code LABORDAY

https://palmettostatearmory.com/holosun-circle-dot-solar-power-reflex-sight-hs507c.html

Pretty darn good deal if you have a MOS type gun :D

4 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

PSA has the Holosun HS507C Red Dot w/ Trijicon RMR Footprint for only $220 shipped + Tax (comes out to $234.56 or something) with code LABORDAY

https://palmettostatearmory.com/holosun-circle-dot-solar-power-reflex-sight-hs507c.html

Pretty darn good deal if you have a MOS type gun :D

@Krdshrk any experience with it? I'm curious how bad it will starburst with astigmatism. 

9 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

@Krdshrk any experience with it? I'm curious how bad it will starburst with astigmatism. 

All of the reviews I've seen online say it's great even with astigmatism.  A couple of very detailed reviews on Opticsplanet and people are recommending it.

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

All of the reviews I've seen online say it's great even with astigmatism.  A couple of very detailed reviews on Opticsplanet and people are recommending it.

Thank you sir. For 200 bucks I'll give it a try. Need an optic for my other firearm anyway. :D

17 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Thank you sir. For 200 bucks I'll give it a try. Need an optic for my other firearm anyway. :D

Do you want a proper type dot or a pistol type sight?

In that price range... Leupold Freedom Red Dot. 

5 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Do you want a proper type dot or a pistol type sight?

In that price range... Leupold Freedom Red Dot. 

I just want something that works with my astigmatism.

I have a box of optics that do not work well. (EOTech, Aimpoint PRO, Primary Arms, Vortex Spitfire) What I need to do is go to the NRA annual meeting and hit all the optics booths. 

Just now, ChrisJM981 said:

I just want something that works with my astigmatism.

I have a box of optics that do not work well. (EOTech, Aimpoint PRO, Primary Arms, Vortex Spitfire) What I need to do is go to the NRA annual meeting and hit all the optics booths. 

So Prismatic type sights should work quite well for you.  I did a video on a 6x Wolfhound before and really like it for the money.  They also have a 3x.

If you have any type of sight issues, Prismatic sights.

If you want, come try mine, and would be glad to trade some too if you are not using yours.

9 minutes ago, Maksim said:

So Prismatic type sights should work quite well for you.  I did a video on a 6x Wolfhound before and really like it for the money.  They also have a 3x.

If you have any type of sight issues, Prismatic sights.

If you want, come try mine, and would be glad to trade some too if you are not using yours.

I also have a Trijicon Accupower but it's huuuuuuuuge. I have the least issues with that optic. 

10 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Did anyone order the 507C? My order status has been listed as "processing" since the 27th. The payment promptly came out of my account the 28th though. <_<

Mine still says Processing too.  PSA is slow to ship... especially after a big holiday sale.

• Thanks 1