Sniper

Teenager shoots 9 people at Alabama football game

Anyone hear about it on the MSM?? Didn't think so...

Why wasn't it plaster all over the TV and Internet you say??? It wasn't an angry, young white guy with a AR15. Plus, the Liberals can't get any traction out of this shooting with their ranting for "Universal Background Checks", as this kid was 17, and any possession of a weapon is illegal, and he could have NEVER bought it legally....

...."DeAngelo Parnell, 17, has been charged with nine counts of attempted murder after a shooting in a Mobile, Ala., stadium where a high school football game was being played Friday night.

Police say nine people were shot, mostly teenagers, at the Pebbles Ladd Stadium as a game between LeFlore and Williamson high schools was ending. Parnell is reported as being a student at LeFlore High School.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/deangelo-parnell/

49 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

What a happy, carefree looking child.

If Obama had a son......

EDTkJlgXYAAY7D7?format=jpg&name=small

...."My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2012/03/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-118439

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

Doesn't say what kinda gun was used... but it totally doesn't fit the agenda so they didn't go "mainstream" with it...

They are getting pretty close to saying that incidents like this are why we should ban all firearms. 

13 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Incidents like this are the very reason why we NEED firearms!

Exactly!

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Does that mean all politicians lose their armed bodyguards too?

Don't be silly.  That only applies to their subjects, namely us. 

Will they take a stand and pass a law to make it illegal for teenagers to bring guns to school sporting events?   Maybe they should ban all revolvers.

I wonder if this young man has had any involvement with the police or school, drug, or mental health issues, or if this will be put on his permanent record.    

• Agree 1

On 9/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, Sniper said:

Anyone hear about it on the MSM?? Didn't think so...

Why wasn't it plaster all over the TV and Internet you say??? It wasn't an angry, young white guy with a AR15. Plus, the Liberals can't get any traction out of this shooting with their ranting for "Universal Background Checks", as this kid was 17, and any possession of a weapon is illegal, and he could have NEVER bought it legally....

...."DeAngelo Parnell, 17, has been charged with nine counts of attempted murder after a shooting in a Mobile, Ala., stadium where a high school football game was being played Friday night.

Police say nine people were shot, mostly teenagers, at the Pebbles Ladd Stadium as a game between LeFlore and Williamson high schools was ending. Parnell is reported as being a student at LeFlore High School.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/deangelo-parnell/

Every MSM source posted about it the same day your article was published.

1 hour ago, Greenday said:

Every MSM source posted about it the same day your article was published.

Yep, and within a hour, all references on Liberal media were scrubbed... while they go on and on for days about a guy legally open carrying in Walmart...

Tell me why that is?

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Yep, and within a hour, all references on Liberal media were scrubbed... while they go on and on for days about a guy legally open carrying in Walmart...

Tell me why that is?

Scrubbed? Where do you make these ideas up? They are all readily available online.

1 hour ago, Greenday said:

Scrubbed? Where do you make these ideas up? They are all readily available online.

Don't be a silly obstructionist, Greenday, by nitpicking his language...I'm sure you know what he meant! A young minority male is not a story that would be showcased on the websites of MSNBC, CNN, etc. - that's why you rarely see gang violence given premium space on their websites (e.g., on the main screen, accessible without scrolling), or covered at any length on evening news programming for that matter. That's also why defensive gun uses - though common - are RARELY covered by mainstream media. Generally speaking, only the cases of guns being used heinously by white male mass shooters remain in "optimal "viewing position for days or even weeks on end. Editors have great power to shape the news and this is just one of the ways they do it. Take your blinders off, young man!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:30 PM, Kevin125 said:

Illegal gun and a minority kid. So no.  This will not be mentioned in public by hardly any lefty media outlets. 

Was the gun illegal? I know him having it was illegal, was it a family members legal gun or was it something picked up on the street?

On 9/4/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Don't be a silly obstructionist, Greenday, by nitpicking his language...I'm sure you know what he meant! A young minority male is not a story that would be showcased on the websites of MSNBC, CNN, etc. - that's why you rarely see gang violence given premium space on their websites (e.g., on the main screen, accessible without scrolling), or covered at any length on evening news programming for that matter. That's also why defensive gun uses - though common - are RARELY covered by mainstream media. Generally speaking, only the cases of guns being used heinously by white male mass shooters remain in "optimal "viewing position for days or even weeks on end. Editors have great power to shape the news and this is just one of the ways they do it. Take your blinders off, young man!

And why is that?

I don't have the numbers, but i am guessing statistically the vast majority of gun owners are white males....  hence the demonization continues... 

Kinda reminds me of this from history, it repeats and we must learn from it...the MSM propaganda machine is hard at work...

236fcac1-681c-4d8c-9d2f-72ae552d7b73.jpg

p02f1tf3.jpg