njJoniGuy

Frozen Nutz Matches 2019-20 at So. Jersey Shooting Club

The dates are set for this winter's Frozen Nutz match series at South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow (Camden County)

Match dates are Nov 3, Dec 1, Jan 5, Feb 2, Mar 1

The match bulletin is attached to this post.

Download it and print it so you can hang it on the fridge so wifey knows you won't be around those 5 Sundays. :peep:

Questions about the matches can be directed to me via PM or in this thread.

Hope to see many of you come out this winter and participate.

Given that these matches are NOT NRA or CMP Sanctioned, we DO ALLOW the use of muzzle brakes and compensators.

Our muzzles extend just beyond the front wall of the 300yd shoot house.

FN2019_20.pdf

There happen to be quite a few political discussions in the shoot house while people are awaiting their turn to take the line.

Knowing the vast majority of them from doing this over the years, if you act in person (politically) like you do online here, you might need medical assistance to get home. These are people who are very serious about their G-d given rights and do not consider themselves anywhere near "Progressive" or "Liberal"

3 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

There happen to be quite a few political discussions in the shoot house while people are awaiting their turn to take the line.

Knowing the vast majority of them from doing this over the years, if you act in person (politically) like you do online here, you might need medical assistance to get home. These are people who are very serious about their G-d given rights and do not consider themselves anywhere near "Progressive" or "Liberal"

I just keep my mouth shut about it at the range. I go to the range to shoot and have fun.

On 9/3/2019 at 6:40 PM, njJoniGuy said:

The dates are set for this winter's Frozen Nutz match series at South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow (Camden County)

Match dates are Nov 3, Dec 1, Jan 5, Feb 2, Mar 1

The match bulletin is attached to this post.

Download it and print it so you can hang it on the fridge so wifey knows you won't be around those 5 Sundays. :peep:

Questions about the matches can be directed to me via PM or in this thread.

Hope to see many of you come out this winter and participate.

Given that these matches are NOT NRA or CMP Sanctioned, we DO ALLOW the use of muzzle brakes and compensators.

Our muzzles extend just beyond the front wall of the 300yd shoot house.

FN2019_20.pdf 64.7 kB · 10 downloads

How do i go about attending to this event?

You can reserve your spot on the line by PMing me here during the week before the match, or by emailing [email protected] in that same time frame.

If you're a no-show for the match without an advance cancellation to one of us, you give up your right to reserve a spot for the future matches this year. After the reservations, it's first come-first squadded to the range limit.