Sniper

Trump Admin Is Considering Using Amazon Echo And Apple Watch To Determine If Citizens Should Own A Gun

It's too late?  How do I block all the subliminal mind control waves coming from Google and Apple and Amazon devices?  Blasting ACDC or Hank Williams Jr. helps a little... Guns bad, Democrats Good, ARs really bad, Green Taxes good, Trump horrible, Tiny little electric cars good, straws bad, Capitalism Bad, free stuff good, wealth bad, unless you are an elitist... Do you guys hear those voices, too?   Greenday, I know you hear them. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Google would spy on corrupt Statist government officials?  Did Obama just relinquish his iPhone?   Bloomberg, You have just won an Amazon Fire tablet.  Send one of your armed goons to pick it up.  Pe!osi, they stil! haven't come up with an iPad that will work with your retinas but Siri works.

1 minute ago, Old Glock guy said:

This has the ring of fake news.  I'm waiting (and hoping) for it to be debunked. 

It's an organization that doesn't like trump conflating two things that are vaguely related, and a site that loves conspiracy theories summarizing it badly for click bait. 

The Trump administration is considering establishing HARPA. A health administration research projects agency. 

Someone suggested something that might fall under such an organization (i.e. fishing for grant money) called the safe home project. The wapo decided to publish this as an Orange Man Bad Production (tm) and leave the fact that nobody knows who has heard of this specific project other than the wapo author, and that includes Trump. 

This would be like saying that since DARPA exists and does research on technology to fight future wars AND that there exists papers on alien invasion scenarios at the DoD, that TUMP PEPARES FOR ALIEN INVASION!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, raz-0 said:

It's an organization that doesn't like trump conflating two things that are vaguely related, and a site that loves conspiracy theories summarizing it badly for click bait. 

The Trump administration is considering establishing HARPA. A health administration research projects agency. 

Someone suggested something that might fall under such an organization (i.e. fishing for grant money) called the safe home project. The wapo decided to publish this as an Orange Man Bad Production (tm) and leave the fact that nobody knows who has heard of this specific project other than the wapo author, and that includes Trump. 

This would be like saying that since DARPA exists and does research on technology to fight future wars AND that there exists papers on alien invasion scenarios at the DoD, that TUMP PEPARES FOR ALIEN INVASION!!!!

that actually makes sense

5 hours ago, raz-0 said:

This would be like saying that since DARPA exists and does research on technology to fight future wars AND that there exists papers on alien invasion scenarios at the DoD, that TRUMP PREPARES FOR ALIEN INVASION!!!!

Makes sense.  Good summary.

Well, now we know who has Trump's ear with all this technology tracking. Remember, she's a closet Liberal, Millennial Snowflake from NYC. And you KNOW she carries leverage with him!!!

DONALD Trump’s government is planning to battle mass shootings by tracking mentally ill people's phones and smartwatches. 

The idea was dreamed up by a team tasked by the President’s daughter Invanka to stop shooters butchering American people.

Following the El Paso massacre, Ivanka Trump asked experts to come up with a number of proposals to stop the bloodbath, The Washington Post reports.

Following the El Paso and Ohio mass shootings, Trump said: “I don’t want people to forget that this is a mental health problem. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9902862/donald-trump-proposes-tracking-people-with-mental-health-problems-via-smartphones/