Zeke

10/19 clays and bbq meetup

Where: 

Clay shooting will be held at Stafford Forge wma from 9am to 1sh?

https://www.google.com/maps?q=Stafford+Forge+WMA+(Wildlife+Management+Area)+Shooting+Range,+County+Rd+539,+Barnegat,+NJ+08005&ftid=0x89c105051dbeec4b:0x710588922b40b138&hl=en-US&gl=us&shorturl=1

Bring chairs, clays,guns and boolits. No porta pots at clay range... da woods.

Bbq will be at Atlantic Shore pines campground. It’s approximately a 10 minute drive from the clay range. $5 per head visitor fee paid to campground ( sorry can’t do anything about that). BYOB, And please bring food for the bbq. 

https://atlanticshorepines.com/

If you say you’re attending the bbq  make sure you show up! This thread will be utilized to generate a headcount for food! Rain or shine. If you would like to camp, cabins and sites are available . Site 67  or 76 is where the magic is gonna happen. Look forward to meeting you.

1 Zeke, clays, thrower, Not sure on my exciting food entree yet.1 grill,  firewood . Ribs in a crockpot.

2 @voyager9

3 @Scorpio64 porkroll 

4 @Bighungry618 talks good game but has literally brought nothing to the table. Wings, tentatively, very tentatively.

5 @brucin maybe

6 @Coop556 wood ( awesomeness) and plates

7 @DirtyDigz on time and with something other than raw meat 

8 @Displaced Texan maybe. Afraid to lose to  award winning crockpot ribs

9 @Mrs. Peel awesomeness and potato salad 

Total bbq headcount: 11
Menu: crockpot ribs and porkroll maybe some Tex stuff BigHungry food is allusive as voyager. Potato salad . Maybe wings, also
Items needed: plastic forks knives spoons forks bowls napkins 
  • Like 2

In, with probable +1

Bringing all the usual goodies, Citori, Shockwave, 870, and the Stevens 311A @Ray Ray, Marlin 39D and 25N, clays, ammo, Peeps and other targets, misc sundries.

If I stay overnight, I'll do breakfast again.  PEC, waffles, eggs any style, (hopefully I'll remember to bring ALL the waffle ingredients this time).  Depends on how far along the kitchen remodel is.

EDIT: To be clear, I'm not bringing a Ray Ray with me, just letting him know the 311A will be there.

9 hours ago, Zeke said:

Where: 

Clay shooting will be held at Stafford Forge wma from 9am to 1sh?

https://www.google.com/maps?q=Stafford+Forge+WMA+(Wildlife+Management+Area)+Shooting+Range,+County+Rd+539,+Barnegat,+NJ+08005&ftid=0x89c105051dbeec4b:0x710588922b40b138&hl=en-US&gl=us&shorturl=1

Bring chairs, clays,guns and boolits. No porta pots at clay range... da woods.

Bbq will be at Atlantic Shore pines campground. It’s approximately a 10 minute drive from the clay range. $5 per head visitor fee paid to campground ( sorry can’t do anything about that). BYOB, And please bring food for the bbq. 

https://atlanticshorepines.com/

If you say you’re attending the bbq  make sure you show up! This thread will be utilized to generate a headcount for food! Rain or shine. If you would like to camp, cabins and sites are available . Site 67 is where the magic is gonna happen. Look forward to meeting you.

1 Zeke, clays, thrower, Not sure on my exciting food entree yet.1 grill,  firewood 

2 @voyager9

3 #novelvettasoup #smokedribs #TentativeIn @Bighungry618

Total bbq headcount: 
Menu: 
Items needed: plastic forks knives spoons paper plates bowls napkins firewood 

• Disagree 1

As long as my dads health holds out, Mrs Tex and I will be there. 

And for Gods sake, I’ll save y’all from eating the crock pot ribs abomination. I’ll bring some REAL bbq. Not sure if it will be brisket or pork, but nonetheless, I’ll feed y’all right. 

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Coop556 said:

How much do you want/need? I have a decent amount of it and fuel bricks too.

I fill my truck but that’s for Friday and Saturday and it’s usually not enough. Let me now how much you’re bringing and maybe I’ll bring 1/2 my truck for Friday.

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

I fill my truck but that’s for Friday and Saturday and it’s usually not enough. Let me now how much you’re bringing and maybe I’ll bring 1/2 my truck for Friday.

Ok. Slightly confused what is on Friday? I have a 5 1/2 foot bed so I can fill it up and see what is used for Saturday.

5 hours ago, Coop556 said:

Ok. Slightly confused what is on Friday? I have a 5 1/2 foot bed so I can fill it up and see what is used for Saturday.

A few of us camp on Friday and Saturday.Ergo “ sites And cabins available “.

ya fill it up! I can bring less now. Thanks brother 

56 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Crockpot chicken wings? Jus a thought....

for the love of christ man.......i'll handle wings.   Smoked....not boiled

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

Mrs Tex LOVES your potato salad!

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I'm in! Looking forward to it. :D I'll bring potato salad again... and some other dish (not sure yet... thinking...).

#LOVESMESOMETATERSALAD!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stop picking on @voyager9 - face it, he has carefully cultivated a near-intoxicating level of mystery and intrigue. He's a man who is always invited, yet rarely seen with those who desire his company. He's totally working his "personal brand" - like a boss. Gotta respect that, Zeke! 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Stop picking on @voyager9 - face it, he has carefully cultivated a near-intoxicating level of mystery and intrigue. He's a man who is always invited, yet rarely seen with those who desire his company. He's totally working his "personal brand" - like a boss. Gotta respect that, Zeke! 

Werd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1