Zeke

10/19 clays and bbq meetup

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

They will suffer if they eat that boiled meat

Save them @Displaced Texan @Bighungry618.. it’s your duty as a patriot!

anyone else see what I’m doing here, have done here, will do here. All bout assets and liabilities.:rolleyes:

On 9/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, Downtownv said:

I am doing the Cranberry Festival in Chatsworth that weekend....

longest tongue.jpg

Clay range should be empty I think then. Cranberry festival is a big deal in those parts.  Regardless. You know where it is. Fri night to Sunday don’t be a stranger 

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

@fishnut be there! I’ve been practicing 

@Smokin .50 it’s informal. But we could put out a money jar. It’s probably my last  one. Things have become complicated in my life. My friends I’ve met here know 

@Zeke I'm trying to keep that day (Saturday) open for an appearance at your Clay Shoot, BBQ & hang-out at the Campground, and then drive home.  If I can swing it, I'll bring CNJFO wearables for sale, applications, etc. and afford NJGF members a chance to pick my brain for things I can't TYPE for public consumption HERE (IF it's OK with YOU since it's YOUR Gig?).

Next day is Sunday 10-20, and I hafta be at the ANJR&PC Annual Meeting to represent the Coalition.  One of our Life Members, Theresa Napolitano, is being elected to the ANJRPC Board of Directors.  She just got back from the NRA Board of Directors meeting in Fairfax, VA, and she sits on an advisory committee with them.

Feel free to reach-out, PM or call me just to chat.  Always have time for a fellow Patriot!

Looking forward to trying everything from crock-pot ribs to whatever yuse guys (and gals) decide to cook.  Let me know if there's room for some gourmet burgers on someone's grill & IF you need a salad, dessert, etc.

Yours in the 2A fight,

Rosey

Image may contain: 10 people, including William Korman, David Rosenthal, Eric Saperstein, Jack Pyle, Jay Factor and Matthew Andras, people smiling, people sitting, table, drink and indoor

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

@fishnut be there! I’ve been practicing 

@Smokin .50 it’s informal. But we could put out a money jar. It’s probably my last  one. Things have become complicated in my life. My friends I’ve met here know 

I would if I could but I'll either be working or chasing ruffed grouse almost at the Canadian border. I think I'm coming down in march but not 100% positive yet

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

I would if I could but I'll either be working or chasing ruffed grouse almost at the Canadian border. I think I'm coming down in march but not 100% positive yet

So ..is that code for getting some strange?.....   Ruffed Grouse?.....yeah mine likes her grouse to be real gentle like.  :crazy:

#grousebetterhavemymoney

• FacePalm 1

2 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

I'm in.  Plus one, maybe two.

Not sure yet what I'll bring.  Will have to reflect on it.  Whatever it is it will NOT involve boiled meat....

I set the bar high.

@Displaced Texanis scared. And @Bighungry618 is mootness ‘r the nyc vs scotus