Underdog

This ought to be interesting... Maybe there is hope

Alyssa Milano coming with an "open mind" to meet with Senator Ted Cruz on September10th to discuss firearms and the Constitution.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/ted-cruz-accepts-alyssa-milanos-request-christian-meeting-hear-your-bullsht-1st

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Alyssa Milano coming with an "open mind" to meet with Senator Ted Cruz on August 10th to discuss firearms and the Constitution.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/ted-cruz-accepts-alyssa-milanos-request-christian-meeting-hear-your-bullsht-1st

Dont know how to fix it. Did you mean Sept 10?

36 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

And Yes, should be interesting, Think I read that Cruz argued a case in front of the Supreme Court. As much as I would love for him to tear into her, hope he's a gentleman, and let's her bury herself, as not to get backlash that he's a bully.

from things I've seen he always is. he seems to be able to verbally bitch slap pretty much anyone, and do it in such a way that when he's finished, they'll be smiling and thanking him for that bitch slapping. 

Ted is not well liked in Texas for his personality. He REALLY IS the smartest guy in the room, but he doesn’t make any bones about letting you know that. 

That being said, he’s going to make AM hang herself. She’s a complete idiot, this should be mildly entertaining. 

• Like 1

Alyssa Milano Vs. Ted Cruz - holy hell is this going to be a shit show for her.

*BUT* you have to understand the mentality of her 'followers' - they have no brains, none zero zilch. So in the end as @Displaced Texan has stated he *IS* this smartest guy in the room - a debate champion and a well versed and spoken person, however - 

thumb_never-argue-with-stupid-people-the

10 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

BUT* you have to understand the mentality of her 'followers' - they have no brains, none zero zilch. So in the end as @Displaced Texan has stated he *IS* this smartest guy in the room - a debate champion and a well versed and spoken person, however - 

This us what worrys me a bit, he has a lot more to lose then win.

All she's gonna do is keep saying is  guns kill people. And if he comes across to much like a superior person, he looks like a bully, picking on someone that wants to help.

10 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

This us what worrys me a bit, he has a lot more to lose then win.

All she's gonna do is keep saying is  guns kill people. And if he comes across to much like a superior person, he looks like a bully, picking on someone that wants to help.

We have accepted and continue to accept the dumbing down of society.

We have accepted and continue to accept illiterates as sages

We have accepted and continue to accept the lack of appreciation of the very freedoms we are granted for totalitarian extremes...

Maybe this is a good first step back to NON-ACCEPTANCE !

• Like 1

She's a piece of crap that has been trying to get her name back out there. She knows nada. The way she asked for the meeting shows her lack of brains. It does not seem she is going in with an open mind. Just going in to be a condescending biotch so her minions can pound their chests and yay her on. I hope Cruz bitch slaps the words right back at her. She needs to be bent over a bench and.........*BEEP*:mad:

Where any transcripts of their discussion released?  

14 hours ago, bhunted said:

She's a piece of crap that has been trying to get her name back out there. She knows nada. The way she asked for the meeting shows her lack of brains. It does not seem she is going in with an open mind. Just going in to be a condescending biotch so her minions can pound their chests and yay her on. I hope Cruz bitch slaps the words right back at her. She needs to be bent over a bench and.........*BEEP*:mad:

Why is my right to protect my family less important than her right to use abortion twice for birth control?

• Agree 1