NChander

New to NJ

Howdy folks,

Recently moved down from Boston to Basking Ridge NJ and getting used to all the exits...

Looking forward to joining a local rifle club /range and meeting fellow enthusiasts.

On a side note, I thought the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts was anti-2A, this state might be worse.

Take care,

NChander

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL (formerly from Warren County, NJ)!  And yes, it is much worse.  To a great extent, it's why I'm in Florida, now, although it may not be for long if too many antis keep moving down here!

1 hour ago, NJSigfan said:

Before anyone tells you differently, for the record,, it’s porkroll.

Don't listen to this guy, it's Taylor Ham.

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Welcome. Try a porkroll egg and cheese when you get a chance.

Don't listen to this guy either. No self respecting NJ native puts egg on their Taylor Ham sammich. It's Taylor Ham and Cheese, period.

And welcome to the forum by the way.

• FacePalm 1
  • Disagree 2

16 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You are kinda whacked... seriously seek help. Period 

sorry but its blatant anymore

Why, because I don't eat my ribs boiled and don't put fruit on my meatloaf? I think we all know who's the whacked one here.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Why, because I don't eat my ribs boiled and don't put fruit on my meatloaf? I think we all know who's the whacked one here.

More because you are a feckless old man with delusions of grandeur.... and you’re  not that guy. You will never be that guy. And I know what that does to you on the inside.

nailed it

Boys, boys, boys! Let's not squabble in front of our newest family member. (But, for the record... tearing down the stretch and... yes!... crossing the finish line... why, it's Taylor Ham by a nose for the WIN! [and the crow roars!]) ;)

Welcome aboard, NChander! I'll ditto what another poster said - please do keep an eye on the events section - the shotgun shootouts in Clinton would not be far from you at all. There are also other organized events at various ranges. Any/all of them are a really nice way to meet other members. And yes, the state is virulently anti-2A, but that's why we need pro-2A folks to get involved - whether it be attending a rally, doing some pre-election phone canvassing, etc. You'll see those kinds of things announced on here also! Enjoy!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Boys, boys, boys! Let's not squabble in front of our newest family member. (But, for the record... tearing down the stretch and... yes!... crossing the finish line... why, it's Taylor Ham by a nose for the WIN! [and the crow roars!]) ;)

And with that,  Pork Roll is eclipsed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NChander said:

Recently moved down from Boston to Basking Ridge NJ...

On propose? What did you do that for?

You have my deepest sympathies.

And for the record; it's Taylor ham, and fruit, any fruit on meatloaf and crackpot rib soup are abominations that no human being should be subject to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Welcome Nchander.  Abandon all hope of a handgun carry permit until we get supreme court action.

You've traded Maura Healey for Gurbir Grewal.  Toss up as to which is more rabidly anti-gun.  Did Healey outlaw possession/transmission of 3d print plans for firearms like Gurbir did?

Welcome to NJ, I guess. But WHY?? Is a close family member in dire straits, did you get a quadruple pay raise with a house and car thrown in, did you come for the PORKROLL? Can't think of too many other reasons. Either way, this is a great site with many willing to offer help on all things firearms. Some are not so knowledgeable about food and cuisine though.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1