Sniper

Next On Deck, Nationwide 10 Round Magazine Limit

Here it comes, what will the Senate do, will they roll over and say they did "something"? What will Freedom loving Americans say or do when they lose their 30 round mags?

....." HR 1186 would ban the sale, transfer or possession of any high-capacity magazine (HCM) or other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition. On Aug. 4, a shooter in Dayton, Ohio, killed nine people and injured 27 in just 30 seconds, using a 100-bullet drum magazine, which was attached to his AR-15-style weapon. "

Since the “Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act” expired in 2004, there is no federal law banning high-capacity magazines. However, nine states and Washington, D.C., have passed laws restricting magazine capacity.

Research on the effectiveness of HCM bans is mixed. A 2004 Justice Department report highlighted that most murder victims are killed with fewer than 10 shots."

https://wamu.org/story/19/09/10/a-closer-look-at-the-3-gun-control-bills-congress-is-tackling-this-week/

Don't they introduce this every year?  Much like conservatives produce pro 2A bills?

This I think would be a step too far..

I have ZERO doubts Senate republicans will not take this up... BUT if it did make it to the White House... Trump would sign it. 

1 minute ago, Maksim said:

Don't they introduce this every year? 

Yes, but NOW they have emotion from the "Sheep" and Liberal media behind them, pushing it.

2 minutes ago, Maksim said:

BUT if it did make it to the White House... Trump would sign it. 

Sadly, I agree.

2 minutes ago, Maksim said:

This I think would be a step too far..

Any random chance the Pro 2A groups would FINALLY push back???  Yeah, I know, pipe dream...

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

Yes, but NOW they have emotion from the "Sheep" and Liberal media behind them, pushing it.

Sadly, I agree.

Any random chance the Pro 2A groups would FINALLY push back???  Yeah, I know, pipe dream...

If Trump were to sign it it could hurt is chance for reelection.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Trump would NEVER sign it! 

Even if they agreed to give him funding for the Wall?

3 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

I know I was wrong about trusting the Waltons but I'm right on this one!:)

Ahhh... oh, nevermind... :scratchhead:

• Haha 1