Sniper

Chief executives (Traitors) of 145 companies urge Senate to pass gun control laws

It's coming folks, more and more corporations are jumping into gun politics, and NOT in a good way. Here is a list of the companies we all need to boycott, since they don't respect our personal rights and the Constitution.

......."Leaders of 145 companies wrote a letter to the Senate Thursday, urging the governmental body to take action on gun safety.

“That’s why we we urge the Senate to stand with the American public and take action on gun safety by passing a bill to require background checks on all gun sales and a strong Red Flag law that would allow courts to issue life-saving extreme risk protection orders,” they wrote in the letter.

Red Flag laws, which are also known as Extreme Risk laws, allow family members or law enforcement to petition a court to prevent someone temporarily from obtaining firearms.

Letter signers include the CEOs of well known companies Uber, Levi Strauss, Gap, Lyft and Beyond Meat.

Thrive Capital’s Joshua Kushner, who is also the brother to White House advisor and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, signed the letter as well."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/12/chief-executives-of-145-companies-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-laws.html

Here's the List of Companies to boycott:

traitors4.jpg

Traitors3.jpg

Traitors2.jpg

Traitors1.jpg

12 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Meh. I recognize maybe 10% of those. 

Well, at least you know 10% to boycott...  :good:

Bigger picture, these corporations are rolling over for the Snowflakes, forgetting how many gun owners live in the country. I was taught long ago in business, don't piss off half of your customer base. This trend with companies (and I expect more to follow) isn't good for the republic.

Those are mostly tech companies.  Silicon Valley has always been pretty hostile to us

Anyway, I’m pleased to report that my boycott is going well, though I didn’t know I was boycotting.   I’ve not spent a dime with any company on that list in the last year.    

Well, if companies who make fake meat or profit heavily off people driving for them while calling them "independent contractors" instead of employees so they can screw them with pay and benefits are saying guns are bad, who are we to disagree with these experts?

18 minutes ago, Greenday said:

Well, if companies who make fake meat or profit heavily off people driving for them while calling them "independent contractors" instead of employees so they can screw them with pay and benefits are saying guns are bad, who are we to disagree with these experts?

Spoken like a true Snowflake.

I saw the letter on another forum too.  Paragraph 2 has the "100 American deaths a day" distortion.  So either all those executives are too stupid to look into to raw data of what that number really means, or they are being dishonest to the American public and the Senate.

19 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

So either all those executives are too stupid to look into to raw data of what that number really means, or they are being dishonest to the American public and the Senate.

Why can't they be or do both? Stupid and liars?

• Like 1

Ooh MongoDB.. you mean that company that by virtue of defaulting an install to be publicly accessible has enabled a huge swatch of you personal info leaking? 

Uber, lyft and grubhub... the folks trying to work around labor law and general scumbags.

Levis and the gap collective. So quality sweatshop goods. 

The only thing on that list that I would have to do something to boycott is twillio and bad robot. 

5 hours ago, father-of-three said:

So either all those executives are too stupid to look into to raw data of what that number really means, or they are being dishonest to the American public and the Senate.

They drink the koolaid the Liberal media feeds them, just like ALL Democrats. No one does their own fact checking anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobA said:

Logic huh?  You should have known better. 

Fear not!!

I know all too well that they avoid factual logical thinking.  It is my hope that by explaining their fallacy where we can, that hopefully a few will join our cause....

Somebody has to tell these misled people that they have replaced thinking with emoting!  :-)

• Agree 1

How ironic.  We have a contract up for one of those companies in November.  That company has a lot of good competition.  Since I get to decide, I will be going with their competitor who isn’t on that list.  I’ll be sure to let them know why they lost our business.

As for most of those companies, they are irrelevant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, Kevin125 said:

How ironic.  We have a contract up for one of those companies in November.  That company has a lot of good competition.  Since I get to decide, I will be going with their competitor who isn’t on that list.  I’ll be sure to let them know why they lost our business.

As for most of those companies, they are irrelevant.

Awesome. That’s the best post anyone could see on here. 

Was slightly bummed that Lyft was on here.  I am occasionally an Uber user and so it would be great to swap competitors over this. 

Uber prices have been less competitive recently so I’ll still be telling them my issue, and make the data count by using taxi and my own vehicle.