dilbert1967

2019 NJ SAFE Conference

I've searched this forum and the internet looking the date, time, and location of the 2019 NJ SAFE Conference.  Its usually mid to late September.  Couldn't find anything.  I typically get a flyer in the mail three to four weeks prior to the conference. Again nothing.  Has anyone heard as to whether there is even a NJ SAFE Conference scheduled this year?

4 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

The name of the SAFE conference organizer is John Willett.  I don’t have any contact info for him, but maybe @Smokin .50 knows him?

MAYBE?  JUST MAYBE?  LOL!  All #2AHeavyLifters in NJ know each other.  Shit man, we're the ones doin' all the work!

Willett changed jobs & tossed that live grenade to CNJFO.  We made sure the pin didn't fall out during the hand-off.

The short & sweet version:

Until such time as lots of interested parties that wish to show up & WATCH WHAT HAPPENS decide they want it bad enough to MAKE IT HAPPEN by volunteering to DO THINGS TO SET IT UP & RUN IT, the NJSAFECON has come to a hiatus.  I can't run it by myself and still do everything I do now that most here have no clue about since I post, edit, manage & channel-guard our Facebook page about 18 hours a day.  That's when I'm not attending meetings, making appearances, running my pistol league at Old Bridge, mentoring, interviewing, finding & visiting sponsors, running hog hunts, pheasant hunts, and sporting clays that hardly anybody here attends.

For instance, tomorrow night's event is right down the road from RTSP:

Image may contain: text

BUMP!  ONE guy hit me with a private message volunteering to HELP!  ONE guy from this entire site.  Those are AMATEUR NUMBERS, so yuse guys better work on that, lol :)   Do you want it to happen bad enough to VOLUNTEER to MAKE IT HAPPEN?

Don't just LURK!  GET INVOLVED!  HERE'S THE NEXT DINER TOUR "MEET & GREET"!

Rosey

Image may contain: text