Underdog

Rambo Last Blood, Last Straw for Gun Owners

27 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Why would you spend money to see such a low rate actor, who hates that you own guns btw, to help feed his pocket to restrict your rights?

Stallone, another Hollywood Hypocrite...

Rambo Hates Guns: How Sylvester Stallone Became the Most Anti-Gun Celeb in Hollywood

“It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’” Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. “Why should we?”

“Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have,” added Stallone. “It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages [in America].”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rambo-hates-guns-how-sylvester-stallone-became-the-most-anti-gun-celeb-in-hollywood

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Ok.  Seriously,  I’m convinced.  Screw Stallone and Hollywood. 

I will repeat what Sniper quoted above:  “Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have" -Stallone.  Action-hero and hypocritical POS.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/last-blood-should-be-last-straw-for-gun-owners-and-stallone-movies/#axzz605Tzi1LY

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

Keanu kicks Stallone's ass. 

Really dumbfounded that he is THAT anti-gun. wow.  Maybe he got hit in the head one too many times. 

Adrienne!!!!!!!!!! They're making fun of me. 

2 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Two words.  Red Box.  

Two dollars when it comes out in a few months.

Our library gets all the movies. We see about 2 movies a year in the theatre, all the rest we get thru Ocean County Library. We may have to wait a bit, but they get most of the movies.

• Agree 1

On 9/22/2019 at 9:44 AM, 45Doll said:

I probably won't go see it, at least in theaters. But this article proposes that at least the movie accurately depicts what is currently going on in Mexico and what the leftists in the US don't do about it.

His last movie, Rambo, also accurately depicted what was going on in the country formerly known as Burma.  The only thing inaccurate about that movie was, if you fire a .50 caliber (or 12.7mm) machine gun for as long as he did, the gun would have overheated.

I had no idea he was blooming idiot.

Well, he is a Hollywood actor and that is the default.  Unless you are a Leftist you generally won't get jobs.   There are only about a handful that you can count that are actually intelligent and love this country. 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:55 AM, dajonga said:

Our library gets all the movies. We see about 2 movies a year in the theatre, all the rest we get thru Ocean County Library. We may have to wait a bit, but they get most of the movies.

I'm a huge fan of the public library system.  One of the few government institutions I whole heartedly support.

Redbox is less than a mile from me and at the grocery store.  If I'm there and there is something I want to watch then I'll rent it.  I rent about 1 - 2 movies a year from Redbox.....

14 hours ago, jm1827 said:

last TV show I watched was Hill Street Blues in 1983.  I can't say I miss either.

Hill Street Blues was one of the bestest TV shows EVAH!! It was right up there with The Avengers.  ;)

There was another show I used to love from roughly the Hill St Blues era... The Equalizer. I was obsessed with it, lol. It was about a retired agent available for hire - had kind of a "film noir" vibe to it and the lead actor was sooo excellent.