Sniper

9mm Bullpup, Anyone have one, or have a good recommendation?

Looking around at what's available in 9mm for a Bullpup. Looking for a short, compact, package. I saw that Tavor makes one, which seems decent, but it carries some weight to it.

Anyone have one in 9mm and what's the thoughts? What's it like having the receiver and mag behind the hand grip?

I have a hi point 995ts carbine in a high tower armory mbs95 bullpup stock. The cheapest option to get into a bullpup, especially in 9mm and works great. One of my favorite rifles to shoot! It has been reliable and I hit what I am aim at. 20190610_165913.thumb.jpg.f3ff1d8841350d1d9a7ab85e3311b2f9.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting, I saw the High Tower Armory kit when nosing around and it looked like a decent kit and got a lot of good reviews. I originally looked at the Hi Points (I have a different 9mm carbine), but didn't like the stock on the 995. Many people have said that it shoots well, though...

This could be an option, buy the 995 and this kit.

What do you think the overall weight is with the bullpup kit?

I don't have a scale to weigh the rifle, but looking on High Tower Armory's website, the chassis alone weighs 3.5 pounds. I would say the whole set up might weigh around 8 pounds if I had to guess. The weight is towards the back of the rifle with the stock so you can hold it one handed.