JohnnyB

Need to burn a permit quick expires 10-03 Watcha Got?

I am in South Jersey which usually complicates things a bit since Most here are North of me.

I was going to use this on a Luger P08 but at the last minute, the seller could not find the pistol!

Unless someone on here has a Luger P08 shooter, I just don't want to waste my last $2 permit!

Not looking for striker fired. Just a good deal on something I don't already have. Thanks!:)

32 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

Gonna share?

Sure Bob!  I broke my lifetime rule of NO striker fired plastic crap guns! A Walther Q5 Match 9mm. I got one exactly as below with the Viper red dot. Felt good in my hand and fantastic revues. I just had to do it!

be42174bd37201da268ad9e80bcfd2a3.thumb.jpg.3fc8ec133e9e6007dbf085a464ffad88.jpg

You moved too fast for me!  I've got a second Glock prize certificate (like the one described in this thread: New Glock, $400) that I'm selling, and I'm considering parting with a low mileage S&W 915.

But that Q5 looks pretty sweet...

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 10X said:

You moved too fast for me!  I've got a second Glock prize certificate (like the one described in this thread: New Glock, $400) that I'm selling, and I'm considering parting with a low mileage S&W 915.

But that Q5 looks pretty sweet...

EDIT....Sorry, my question should be a PM and not posted here.

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

Sure Bob!  I broke my lifetime rule of NO striker fired plastic crap guns! A Walther Q5 Match 9mm. I got one exactly as below with the Viper red dot. Felt good in my hand and fantastic revues. I just had to do it!

be42174bd37201da268ad9e80bcfd2a3.thumb.jpg.3fc8ec133e9e6007dbf085a464ffad88.jpg

who'd ya end up using?

I might break my "i'm not gonna buy another gun as a NJ resident" rule......I bought one of the holsters from alejandro over on mewe. I took a gamble that my 21 would fit it, 'cause my serpa's labeled to fit a 19/21. the 21 doesn't fit, so I may just hafta buy a 19 now. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

who'd ya end up using?

I might break my "i'm not gonna buy another gun as a NJ resident" rule......I bought one of the holsters from alejandro over on mewe. I took a gamble that my 21 would fit it, 'cause my serpa's labeled to fit a 19/21. the 21 doesn't fit, so I may just hafta buy a 19 now. :)

Same place you found the holster, Mewe!  It was a local LEO and he got it new this year and only put 30 rounds through it!  I paid less than retail for the gun in box with everything plus the bonus of a Vortex Viper red dot!......Just don"t tell my wife!:lol:

J&J was closed on Wednesday or I would have gone there!

20 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Same place you found the holster, Mewe!  It was a local LEO and he got it new this year and only put 30 rounds through it!  I paid less than retail for the gun in box with everything plus the bonus of a Vortex Viper red dot!......Just don"t tell my wife!:lol:

J&J was closed on Wednesday or I would have gone there!

lemme know how ya like the red dot. it seems that those are becoming popular REALLY fast on pistols. 

3 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

lemme know how ya like the red dot. it seems that those are becoming popular REALLY fast on pistols. 

I have a couple on AR15s and they are great!  I never tried one on a pistol yet but I will let you know!

I just joined Freedom Ammo's indoor range (formerly Hague's) right in West Deptford. I can guest you in and you can try my red dot on the Q5 Match for yourself if you like!

9 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

I have a couple on AR15s and they are great!  I never tried one on a pistol yet but I will let you know!

I just joined Freedom Ammo's indoor range (formerly Hague's) right in West Deptford. I can guest you in and you can try my red dot on the Q5 Match for yourself if you like!

I may take ya up on that. been wondering what they're like inside now. I was guested in once when it was hagues. liked the people a lot. couldn't stand the range though. it was poorly lit, poorly ventilated, and I just couldn't justify spending money on a membership for that. if they've fixed those issues, I may join. 

I've had a eotech on my ar, and liked it....but never had a dot on a pistol before. 

3 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

I may take ya up on that. been wondering what they're like inside now. I was guested in once when it was hagues. liked the people a lot. couldn't stand the range though. it was poorly lit, poorly ventilated, and I just couldn't justify spending money on a membership for that. if they've fixed those issues, I may join. 

I've had a eotech on my ar, and liked it....but never had a dot on a pistol before. 

OMG!  You won't recognize the place!  We have to go there!  Glenn completely rebuilt everything. You will be SHOCKED!:shok: You can even shoot your AR15s there!

On 10/3/2019 at 10:18 PM, JohnnyB said:

OMG!  You won't recognize the place!  We have to go there!  Glenn completely rebuilt everything. You will be SHOCKED!:shok: You can even shoot your AR15s there!

THAT is actually one thing that annoys me about bobs.........from what i'd kept hearing during the rebuild after the fire, the range was armored to handle rifle fire(no pun intended)....but we mere civilians aren't able to shoot rifle or shottie there.