JohnnyB

Looking for a gun shop in South Jersey w/good used handgun selection.

Shooters in Tuckerton is good. A new shop in Beachwood called Freedom Firearms has a good used selection, too....including some high end stuff.

I know both are about an hour East of you. I drive a lot for work, so an hour to go to a gun shop is nothing to me.

Make it a road trip!!!.... hit Garden State in Lakewood, Freedom in Beachwood, PK in Manahawkin and Shooters in Tuckerton. On your way back home, have lunch at Lucille's on Rt. 539 in Warren Grove.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Why do you want to buy "used" and not new?

I'm just looking to use my last permit before it expires!  I don't need any more guns but this stupid state's laws make it hard on us to buy handguns so the very thought of tossing my permit, unused in the trash means they win!

Screw them! I want to by another handgun just as a big F%&K YOU to their stupid permit system! Used is because I don't need what I'm going to buy so no need to spend more that I have to! 

If I lived in America, I would probably have half the # of handguns I now have.....Their stupid system causes me to buy more just for laughs!:lol:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

I get it, but, Why buy something you might not use and just sits around that you might eventually sell. Take the money you were going to use and buy more ammo that you will use. 

I got the ammo part covered!  I won't buy another gun if I don't find something I really like. It has to strike my eye, much like a tie or a nice wristwatch!  It must also be a quality gun. I don't buy junk!  I won't buy a duplicate or near duplicate of something I already have. That leaves me looking those proverbial needles in a haystack!  Things like,

AMT Automag

Wildey

Luger P08

Browning Hi Power

Etc.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

If I lived in America, I would probably have half the # of handguns I now have.....Their stupid system causes me to buy more just for laughs!:lol:

Just remember the saying, "He who dies with the most toys, WINS".

51SItiy5GjL._SX425_.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sniper said:

Just remember the saying, "He who dies with the most toys, WINS".

51SItiy5GjL._SX425_.jpg

I swear I was going to write that in my last post! We do think alike.......On some things, I do notice you have been coming to your senses on some other subjects! Congratulations!:) The left will pay very soon....Finally! Good luck to us all for tomorrow with SCOTUS!

• Like 1

:)

11 hours ago, Zeke said:

Shooters in little egg is right past where you shot clays with me. Probably a little further for then Cheyenne. But shooters is like a mini cabelas

The old centaur on 38 in lumberton has some used.

Thanks @Zeke and everyone for the suggestions!  I found a nice gun on Mewe!

38 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Striker fired?

Actually, a short recoil-operated locked breech semi-automatic pistol that uses a modified Browning cam-lock system adapted from the Hi-Power pistol.

I don't know much about striker fired pistols. I assume this one is since I don't see any hammer and it has that funny split trigger thingy!

:)

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Can I shoot it?

Absolutely my friend!  I can guest you into Freedom Ammo's range (formally Hagues) in West Deptford anytime you like!  I am going to shoot it for the first time myself tomorrow at some point.  You're welcome to join me!

Bring your new Sig so I can try it!:)

• Like 1