Bklynracer

Anybody watching Pelosi Schiff news conference

I only saw one short clip and it honestly disturbing to hear her speak.  I’m not saying that because she’s Pelosi.  I think she is beginning to lose her faculties.  Like her mind is full of fog. Something isn’t right with her.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

I think she is beginning to lose her faculties.  Like her mind is full of fog. Something isn’t right with her.

You're just noticing that now? She's been babbling incoherently for years.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

You're just noticing that now? She's been babbling incoherently for years.

No. But its getting worse.  Hell, even in the clip from 98 when she was criticizing Rs about the Clinton impeachment she was babbling.  But its several orders of magnitudes worse now. Even compared to 2016.

And in an odd coincidence, Biden physically aged 15 years in the last three years.  Seriously. There are 90 year olds that look better.

16 minutes ago, Kevin125 said:

But its several orders of magnitudes worse now. Even compared to 2016.

And in an odd coincidence, Biden physically aged 15 years in the last three years.  Seriously. There are 90 year olds that look better.

Pelosi is 79, Uncle Joe is 76... Seriously, at these ages, they shouldn't be anywhere near making important decisions affecting other people or the country. Their mental  sharpness fades out, big time, at those ages..

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Pelosi is 79, Uncle Joe is 76... Seriously, at these ages, they shouldn't be anywhere near making important decisions affecting other people or the country. Their mental  sharpness fades out, big time, at those ages..

@Sniper

FYI, Donald Trump is 73 and many of feel the same way about him......

AVB-AMG

9 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

AVB-AMG

Ha... I expected that response, but from Greenday... you signed in first and beat him..

And to your point, I'm sure Pelosi and Biden have accomplished as much as Trump has in the last few decades... How many employees does Pelosi's or Biden's business organization have? Trump's has over 22,000.

Oh, wait, those two haven't done jack-shit... they're career politicians, sucking on the tit of America...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

I only saw one short clip and it honestly disturbing to hear her speak.  I’m not saying that because she’s Pelosi.  I think she is beginning to lose her faculties.  Like her mind is full of fog. Something isn’t right with her.

Agreed. I always refer to her as marshmallow brains or bubblegum brains

21 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Sniper

AVB-AMG

Only partisans feel that he is incompetent.

While he is not the greatest speaker of prepared speeches, comparing Pelosi’s disturbing display with Trump’s sometimes awkward speaking style isn’t really a comparison.