SJG

Springfield 9mm Hellcat

Another entrant and competition for Sig.  A few you tube videos on it already. As expected appears to be selling at a premium if in stock but that will change as more of them come to market. Looks like the OP optic model will compete with the Sig 365 XL or whatever the letters are.

1 hour ago, SJG said:

Another entrant and competition for Sig.  A few you tube videos on it already. As expected appears to be selling at a premium if in stock but that will change as more of them come to market. Looks like the OP optic model will compete with the Sig 365 XL or whatever the letters are.

And yet the Taurus G2C already holds 12. =)

I don't have many contacts at Springfield but will try to get one.

I suspect though in a few months, if that, these will be found with a fairly heavy discount as other Springfields, and as people realize there is more than a Sig 365.

I can't wait to check one out.  Like any new offering I'm going to wait a few months and see if any problems start showing up with them. I still might go with the Sig 365 SAS to replace my G42 for carry. I have to see which feels best the my hand. The Hellcat or the Sig 365. 

10 hours ago, Bully said:

It's exactly the reason I've never bought a Springfield.  

Never like that back strap safety, if your not gripping just right she wont fire. Happened to me once at range. Thata why I never owned a 1911. Im glad they left that alone.

If you already have a P365, the size and frame style are almost exact duplicates. Unless you need/want optics, I see no other reason to retire my P365...

It's like when they first came out with European style cars years ago and still today, you have to really stare to figure out of its'a Benz, Honda, Chrysler, etc... 

If I didn't already have a P365, I'd consider it.... welcome to the world of, "Hey! My AR looks just like yours", ... lol

Here is a rant on another forum I posted yesterday after researching GB...

I finally got a chance to have the specs up on side by side with the P365. WTF did they do? Just rob Sigs frame and size?

Other than the extra round they have and the optical option, there is nothing worth going from my Sig P365 to the Hellcat...

In case you haven't looked yet, they are not in stores that I know of and the idiots on Gunbroker are trying to rape people to sell them. Some twit is selling a lightly used once for $800 bux. They all need to be bitch slapped. The buyers must be in the same clan that buy brand new Iphones when they come out and camp in lines the night before. Geezus!     

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=springfield armory hellcat&PageSize=24&Sort=4&View=1

</rantoff> :)