10 minutes ago, Noobwithquestions said:

I ordered a custom build from F1 Firearms. I have a decent social media following so they threw in a stand for it. Here is a picture I took of their website so you can see the stand.

563C37C1-A0B6-43C9-B482-8862B01D24C6.png

Can I shoot it?

38 minutes ago, Noobwithquestions said:

I ordered a custom build from F1 Firearms. I have a decent social media following so they threw in a stand for it. Here is a picture I took of their website so you can see the stand.

563C37C1-A0B6-43C9-B482-8862B01D24C6.png

Is that the rifle you got, or one like it?  That is a thing of beauty!

There is no reason not to display it if you wish!  As long as no children will have access and it's out of view from any window where strangers and potential thieves could see it.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Is that the rifle you got, or one like it?  That is a thing of beauty!

There is no reason not to display it if you wish!  As long as no children will have access and it's out of view from any window where strangers and potential thieves could see it.

This is not the exact rifle I got but mine is similar in terms of it being very skeletonized. I got a BDRX instead. It’s their design the upper receiver and the hand guard are totally different. I pulled this image from their site quickly so you all can see the stand.

6 hours ago, fishnut said:

So if the "enemy" is "probing" us with questions what's wrong with giving the correct and LEGAL answer.

So you feel every gun law question here always has 100% correct and legal answers, and no inaccurate info is ever posted?

16 hours ago, Sniper said:

So you feel every gun law question here always has 100% correct and legal answers, and no inaccurate info is ever posted?

Are you answering a question with a question? But to answer your question yes. Even if someone posts inaccurate info they are corrected by someone elce in the thread. I can not recall an instance when inaccurate info has been posted about gun laws here and it was never corrected. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, fishnut said:

Are you answering a question with a question? But to answer your question yes. Even if someone posts inaccurate info they are corrected by someone elce in the thread. I can not recall an instance when inaccurate info has been posted about gun laws here and it was never corrected. 

Bro.. dudes an idiot. Jus sayen.

17 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Bro.. dudes an idiot. Jus sayen.

Still showing your jealousy, I see....

You could learn somethings from "idiots", but I doubt it... maybe that's why you're have such personal issues lately...

Jus sayen.

leaderboard.jpg

Guys, please! Put 'em away, if you know what I mean. :facepalm:

And thanks to everyone who chimed in to help this poster. Though no one here is claiming to be a 2A legal expert, I think when someone comes on here to "crowdsource" information - if they sit and let the thread develop, yes, they will get some very good and accurate information. There's a lot of people on here with an excellent handle on gun laws... among them, current/former LEOs, several attorneys who lurk, current/former firearms dealers, etc. Besides, I think we all want new shooters to avoid being entangled in this state's complicated gun laws due to simple ignorance. So, I'm glad people jump in to be helpful. If nothing else, it reflects well on the community. 

Also, I'll just mention... I'm an ANJRPC member (among other groups, so I'm not plugging them in particular), but the reason I mention it is that the OP might be interested to know that their membership includes phone access to 2A lawyers. I wouldn't abuse the service, mind you, but I do think that alone is worth the cost of membership - as you know you're getting your answer from an attorney thoroughly familiar with our state's 2A laws. Just FYI! 

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Still showing your jealousy, I see....

You could learn somethings from "idiots", but I doubt it... maybe that's why you're have such personal issues lately...

Jus sayen.

leaderboard.jpg

What the heck,  How did I get involved in the discussion

On 10/20/2019 at 9:42 AM, fishnut said:

So if the "enemy" is "probing" us with questions what's wrong with giving the correct and LEGAL answer. Would that not show the probes, trolls, enemy, or who ever elce that were all legal law abiding gun owners on here? 

@Sniper seriously what's the big deal with answering noob questions 

• Agree 1

@Noobwithquestions You may want to fill your profile out so other members can know where you're from.  If you have other questions, location can be very helpful(it also adds credibility).  

Cool rifle, BTW.  Is it strictly a display piece or do you plan on shooting it?  Where do you shoot?  If you're able to on a Monday, I'm happy to guest you in to Cherry Ridge so you can run some rounds thru it at 100/200/300 yards.  Get to see what it's capable of.  Just shoot me a PM if interested with contact info.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bully said:

@Noobwithquestions You may want to fill your profile out so other members can know where you're from.  If you have other questions, location can be very helpful(it also adds credibility).  

Cool rifle, BTW.  Is it strictly a display piece or do you plan on shooting it?  Where do you shoot?  If you're able to on a Monday, I'm happy to guest you in to Cherry Ridge so you can run some rounds thru it at 100/200/300 yards.  Get to see what it's capable of.  Just shoot me a PM if interested with contact info.  

Thank but that photo isn’t my rifle. Mine is similar though.

I’d love to take you up on that offer but I probably won’t be able to for like 2-3 weeks. I haven’t even broken in the barrel yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noobwithquestions said:

I’d love to take you up on that offer but I probably won’t be able to for like 2-3 weeks. I haven’t even broken in the barrel yet.

If you have the inclination, shoot me a PM. 
enjoy the day. 

• Like 1