Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Hi point carbines?

I have one in 9mm for 4 years. I paid about $100 less (dealer's price) at the time. They are ugly, look and feel cheap but run 100% with factory mags. Stay away from the aftermarket 15 rd mags. I never got one to run more than 2 rds without feeding problems. Mine shoots about 5" groups at 100 yds with any ammo I've tried. I shoot only a couple hundred rounds a year through it. It is a pain to field strip and I usually clean the bore and wipe out the big chunks after shooting. Clean it totally about once a year but it has never malfunctioned.

For the price everyone ought to have one.

have one in 9mm.....very ugly and a bit awkward until i changed the stock with an ati stock....big improvement.......

I thought about getting one of these but decided on saving up a little more money (500 dollars more!) and go with the Beretta Cx4 instead. Many 9mm rounds and lots of cool tactical upgrades later I haven't looked back. Go with quality and skip this crap.