Underdog

S333 Thundersruck

This little double-action self-defense revolver looks pretty neat with two bullets of .22 WMR hitting simultaneously and might be right for certain people.  Not sure about the double trigger, especially with reholstering, though.  I wonder what the street price will be.

Think I’d rather carry a Shield Or LCR instead.  Not really the ultimate in self defense.  Might be neat to load shot in every other round and a .22LR cylinder to accompany it would be nice if it was released.  Because of its weight and size I just don’t get it, and what  advantage would it have over a .38 or 9mm?  Additionally, its manual of arms is weird.  I wonder what the wound cavity would be like from two rounds, though.  Could be good option for new shooters unfamiliar with other guns or older people that would like less recoil   It more interests me for its uniqueness and to see what someone else will come up with that would seem to be a better design.  It seems to be a gimmick.  

3 minutes ago, fishnut said:

It only has one trigger though 

Yeah.  I saw the video before I realized it.  One trigger, two fingers.  So we need a finger loop hole.  It still kind of seems more like a knock'm downer than a killer.  And how safe would you feel with that trigger set-up in your pants?

5 hours ago, BobA said:

Yeah.  I saw the video before I realized it.  One trigger, two fingers.  So we need a finger loop hole.  It still kind of seems more like a knock'm downer than a killer.  And how safe would you feel with that trigger set-up in your pants?

I wouldn't carry it if they gave me it for free. 

The trigger must be pulled with the index finger and middle finger simultaneously.  This is a huge deviation from ergonomic standards.

The open trigger guard looks like it is just begging to get snagged on EVERYTHING.

They use a magnum  .22 rounds.  Keeping in mind that the two ways bullets stop people are by interrupting the CNS or bleeding out enough to reduce blood pressure/flow to the brain, I rather have bigger rounds that expand to cause more damage.  

The way they trash talk semi-auto handguns in this promo makes it seem like they are marketing to inexperienced hipsters who will quote the same dumb info from their ad. "This is way safer than a semi-auto handgun.  The ammo is way safer too."  :icon_rolleyes: