silverado427

Kano Kroil

Anyone  use kano kroil. Its a great penetrating oil. Its so good at penetrating it's leaking out of the bottom of the can.

This is the second time this has happen to me. I use it in a 50/50 mix  with hoppe's.  Anyway just venting.

18 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

I’ve had multiple cans loose the propellant — when that happens I pop a hole in the can and empty it into a gatorade bottle— use it for the guns with solvent sensitive finishes

Huh!  I thought that even if the propellant was gone, it was dangerous to puncture the can.

10 minutes ago, waif69 said:

Huh!  I thought that even if the propellant was gone, it was dangerous to puncture the can.

Well, you want to be really sure the propellant is gone, and you're not trying to puncture a pressurized can with a plugged nozzle.  Not that plugged nozzles should be much of a problem with penetrating oil.

19 minutes ago, waif69 said:

You know when the propellant is gone, the can is soft, squeezable, like an open beer can

as always, try at your own risk — what works for me may not work for you