RUTGERS95

DC rally on November 2

DICK HELLER TO VISIT CNJFO MEMBERS AT RALLY!
LOOK FOR OUR BANNERS ON THE CAPITOL LAWN!
by Black Wire Media Thurs. Oct 31, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Dick Heller messaged The DC Project's NJ delegate & CNJFO Communications Director Theresa Inacker yesterday to coordinate a brief "thank-you" to our Patriot / Volunteers for their 2A activism! The Saturday November 2nd 2A Rally, the biggest in a decade, is on the lawn of the Capitol building and due to start at 12:30pm. Gun owners from the entire countryside are flying-in, taking trains & buses or driving to Washington, D.C. 2A notables from NJ include Anthony Colandro and others. For Rally info on speakers, parking & transportation go to: www.2ndamendmentrally.com

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor, nature and text

NJGF members that wish to help hold our banners just might get a personal thank-you from Dick Heller!  See Theresa Inacker at the Rally to learn more :) 

3 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

@Zeke How about using the CNJFO spot as the NJGF meeting place?

I’ll be there in a maroon CNJFO hoodie....and a Brownell’s NRA sports hat

Be nice to meet and shake hands with you guys....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, DirtyDigz said:

NJ represented with Scorpio64 and a bunch of CNJFO members with banners.

Got to shake Dick Heller’s hand.

And... Don't forget, meeting Hickock45 and pictures.

Good speakers at the rally, some better than others but all good in their own ways. 

This is why you people suck.  So many members here want change on the Federal level or through the courts since it can't happen locally.  So there is a rally in DC, which for many of us is only a 2 to 4 hour drive.  And how many of you big mouthes show up?  5?  8?  

You all suck.

20191102_145535.jpg

32 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

You all suck.

it wasn't just njgf bro.  I tried like hell to get the uber 2A proponents on a very conservative national gun forum to commit to going.  Not one of them committed to going.  They bitch and moan and pound out their frustrations on a computer keyboard, but when it comes tome to show up and represent, they have something more important to do.

When 2A is repealed, and they really do come for our guns, shut the fuck up and hand them over because you did fucking NOTHING to prevent it.

I also find it shameful that so few showed up for a National rally at a time when our right to keep and bare arms is under attack more now than anytime in history!  Perhaps the lack of the NRA's  backing  played a role.  If 1,000 showed up,  that's only 20 representatives per state, a piss poor turnout for sure!

I tried like hell to figure out how to get there!  I also feel anger and guilt for NOT being there!  Unfortunately,  I have full time AFIB, (heart disease) that resulted in PAD (peripheral artery disease), which makes it impossible for me to walk more than a couple blocks without my legs cramping up and stopping me in my tracks! I still feel like shit for not trying though since I have never been a keyboard warrior and rest assured I will NOT HAND OVER MY GUNS and keep my mouth shut as Ray suggested. I am not dead yet and I am not done fighting yet! 

Thank you from the bottom of my my heart for those of you who went to DC!  I would have loved to have been then there and to have met Hickock45!  PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH!  I think SCOTUS has a surprise for us!!  :)