Golani

Anyone experienced extended delays getting FID card in Passaic?

I used the new online portal to change my address (moved within Passaic), alerted that my background was cleared and my references were received, over 5 months ago and still no new card. I tried calling the license officer and even the chief of police to see what happened to my application but can't get a hold of anyone. Don't want to have to take time off work to go to the police Dept, especially since the officer in charge may be "out sick" the day he should be there. Tired of being penalized for being the law abiding citizen and trying to do it by the book. Anyone in Passaic have issues obtaining a FID in a timely fashion?

• Agree 1

I'd call the FIU at the NJSP and let them know what is going on. That is where to start. They can tell you if you were cleared and when your local PD was  notified. Then start on the local level. If you get no satisfaction from the firearms officer, try the chief. If no satisfaction there, try an elected representative and finally the mayor. Good luck in your quest.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

On 10/24/2019 at 11:29 AM, Pizza Bob said:

I'd call the FIU at the NJSP and let them know what is going on. That is where to start. They can tell you if you were cleared and when your local PD was  notified. Then start on the local level. If you get no satisfaction from the firearms officer, try the chief. If no satisfaction there, try an elected representative and finally the mayor. Good luck in your quest.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

LOL Bob, you obviously don't know Passaic. The legislator's in trenton call all the people you mentioned to see if they've come up with any nww idea's to harrass legal gun owners.

On the other hand, if your a gang banger in Passaic your GTG