tony357

this guy stole batteries from my boats.

So I caught this guy stealing battery out of my boat Saturday afternoon around noon time, started conversation about buying one of the boats out front I knew he was up to something, after he bs'd me and left I found the battery disconnected where he was messing around when I pulled up I reconnected battery figured he would not come back since I pulled up on him.

. Sunday I check the boats and all 4 batteries are gone and needle dropped on ground behind boat, I call make police report and had the officer get rid of the needle. Monday morning I start calling contacting recycle centers. when I got sonny's on the phone In Waretown he asked me what brand batteries after telling him he said we have him here call back in 30 minutes. I call back he says we got him come make sure these are your batteries. This dirt bag was there when I called and these guys set him up. sonny's is stand up place did not even want back the core money he paid him they gave me all his info for police dept. I know some of you live near this dirt bag so I am posting up his info.

IMG-5201.jpg

IMG-5202.jpg

IMG-5203.jpg

• FacePalm 1

3 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Since this thief is listed on his DL as an Organ Donor, some of you should pay him a visit and forcibly take him up on his kind offer.

No anesthesia necessary. Organs of YOUR choosing.

Not sure anyone wants organs full of heroin.

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

yaknow it is relatively easy to make your own spike strip.......

But to easy to clean up.  A box of nails or screws is the gift that keeps on giving especially if the driveway is gravel

14 hours ago, tony357 said:

So I caught this guy stealing battery out of my boat Saturday afternoon around noon time, started conversation about buying one of the boats out front I knew he was up to something, after he bs'd me and left I found the battery disconnected where he was messing around when I pulled up I reconnected battery figured he would not come back since I pulled up on him.

. Sunday I check the boats and all 4 batteries are gone and needle dropped on ground behind boat, I call make police report and had the officer get rid of the needle. Monday morning I start calling contacting recycle centers. when I got sonny's on the phone In Waretown he asked me what brand batteries after telling him he said we have him here call back in 30 minutes. I call back he says we got him come make sure these are your batteries. This dirt bag was there when I called and these guys set him up. sonny's is stand up place did not even want back the core money he paid him they gave me all his info for police dept. I know some of you live near this dirt bag so I am posting up his info.

IMG-5201.jpg

IMG-5202.jpg

IMG-5203.jpg

Glad they got his info!

What did the police say?

On 10/25/2019 at 9:58 AM, fishnut said:

But to easy to clean up.  A box of nails or screws is the gift that keeps on giving especially if the driveway is gravel

Roofers stand up. Heard it from a friend. 
1.5 inch 

17 hours ago, tony357 said:

Wrote him a summons, I received the court date today in the mail. 

He won’t appear. And damages to recieve will cost more than the damages. But it will leave a mark!

21 hours ago, Zeke said:

Roofers stand up. Heard it from a friend. 
1.5 inch 

He won’t appear. And damages to recieve will cost more than the damages. But it will leave a mark!

If he does not appear they will put bench warrant out for his arrest.