Zeke

Cz 1012

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

I do not.  CZ makes some very accurate and reliable firearms at very reasonable price points.  

I have two of their pistols (CZ75 & P01) and a friend has one of their 22 bolt action rifles with an interchangeable 17HMR barrel and an SP01.  All are very accurate.

@gleninjersey:

I agree..... CZ does make some very accurate and reliable firearms that spans the price range from reasonable to expensive.
Around four years ago I purchased the 2014 version of the CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Custom (9mm in black) with a competition rear sight and fiber optic front sight.   From constant practice and building experience, I consider it to be my most accurate 9 mm semi-automatic hand gun.

AVB-AMG

3 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

I do not.  CZ makes some very accurate and reliable firearms at very reasonable price points.  

I have two of their pistols (CZ75 & P01) and a friend has one of their 22 bolt action rifles with an interchangeable 17HMR barrel and an SP01.  All are very accurate.

I'll probably end up getting a Mossberg 500 3-in1 when the time comes.  Would love to try the CZ 1012 out if the opportunity ever presented itself.

agree

have 3 p-01s, 2 452s in 22lr, a 527 in x39 (albeit I've only shot it on 2 range sessions for about 300 rounds) and a 75 and all of them are reliable, accurate, well made and are designed well. 

CZ is very underrated here but in Europe, it's very very highly regarded.

of note, the p-01 is supposed to be the most reliable handgun made having blown away the glock in NATO trials.  loveCZ and will look a this shotgun hoping for some black friday deals

10 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

agree

have 3 p-01s, 2 452s in 22lr, a 527 in x39 (albeit I've only shot it on 2 range sessions for about 300 rounds) and a 75 and all of them are reliable, accurate, well made and are designed well. 

CZ is very underrated here but in Europe, it's very very highly regarded.

of note, the p-01 is supposed to be the most reliable handgun made having blown away the glock in NATO trials.  loveCZ and will look a this shotgun hoping for some black friday deals

Get it sooo I can try it!

CZ shotguns are not Czechoslovakian (like their handguns); they are made for CZ by Huglu in Turkey.

I have a CZ side-by-side - the Sharp Tail - also made by Huglu in 12 gauge.  Great shotgun.

Smokin .50 also shoots a CZ side-by-side; a 20 gauge Ringneck or Bobwhite (I forget which), and has had excellent results with his.

15 minutes ago, W2MC said:

CZ shotguns are not Czechoslovakian (like their handguns); they are made for CZ by Huglu in Turkey.

I have a CZ side-by-side - the Sharp Tail - also made by Huglu in 12 gauge.  Great shotgun.

Smokin .50 also shoots a CZ side-by-side; a 20 gauge Ringneck or Bobwhite (I forget which), and has had excellent results with his.

Turkish shotty is good no?