DirtyDigz

This Tuesday 11/5 - GO VOTE

Want to send a message to the NJ Legislature to stop their assault on NJ Gun owners?

Get out and vote this Tuesday, 11/5.

Make your plans now for where you will vote - find your polling place and hours below and...GO...VOTE!

Every NJ assembly seat is up for election, and we can send a message by voting out all the incumbents who helped pass the new laws that implemented 10 round mag limit, the Red Flag seizures, the end of private sales and bans on even the purchase and possession of 80% lowers and parts.

Rumor has it (per Anthony Colandro at GunForHire) that the next NJ legislative session will see an attempt to ban *all* semi-automatic rifles in NJ.

Did you sit out the gubernatorial election in 2018 and through that inaction help Murphy buy his way into the governor's seat? Here's your chance to redeem yourself.

General info on the NJ Assembly Election:

List of towns mapped to districts:

Where to vote based on your address:

The NRA ratings of candidates for your district (Yes, I know, the NRA has issues and needs to clean house, likely of top leadership. However, I do trust their ratings which are based on past voting behaviors and/or questionnaires. ):

I'll simplify it for you - vote for Republican assembly candidates in this election. I'm no staunch Republican, and dislike partisan politics in general, but as a NJ gun owner I realize that the Democratic stranglehold on the NJ legislature has to be broken in order to stop the express train of punitive anti-gun legislation.
  • Like 8
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Every NJ assembly seat is up for election, and we can send a message by voting out all the incumbents who helped pass the new laws that implemented 10 round mag limit, the Red Flag seizures, the end of private sales and bans on even the purchase and possession of 80% lowers and parts.

I does more than send a message.  We are a one party system.  Changing the face of the Assembly will stop Murphy from being able to ram his crap right through.  More or equal amount of Republicans in the house will keep him in check.

It's more than guns too.  If your argument is just that even FUDDs will back him. Ask the FUDDs if they think cancelling the bear hunt was because of his love of bears or his hate for guns.

But the sanctuary state crap, The free Rutgers crap, releasing criminals to the streets instead of ICE.   This Thursday he signs for illegal aliens to get a driver's licence, you have to show 6 points to prove your citizenship and they show a cell phone bill.   

Spent, and still spending  millions on go no where law suits against Trump instead of us.  The latest is suing Trump over our air pollution while he turns his head to Newark still drinking lead.  

25 cents a gallon and no infrastructure work.

Squashed the rape accusation against his staff member based on a non-disclosure the victim signed at hiring.

Hired incompetent people around him.  Created a position in the State House for his own wife who the bought a $10,000 door for her office as her first order of business.

Has an attorney general that releases criminals, including a child raper, back to the streets in defiance of Federal Law to turn them over to ICE.

Hired a friend to head the DOE only to bankrupt it of $120,000,000 in her first year.  Included in that? She hired her family members in all high paid positions and gave them regular raises. 

Pay enough school taxes?  Well instead of chasing the parents of the kids who are not paying for their lunches he's proposing free school lunches for all.  I wonder who will pay for that? 

He's sucking us dry all because he couldn't get his pot bill passed.  

This guy can't even get us plowed and salted properly.

There are plenty of reasonable arguments and points to make besides guns.  JUST DO IT.  NO EXCUSES.    

BAD POLITICIANS ARE VOTED IN BY GOOD PEOPLE THAT DON'T VOTE!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Maybe the Dens are so confident they will forget to go.

All of the deceased Dem voters will continue to vote like clockwork...

7 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Great!  I get to vote for one with a "D" from the NRA and one with a "?".......Lucky me!:mad:

And I get to vote for two C's.  But loading up the assembly with republicans will at least hold him back from his other free stuff give-a-ways.  

• Like 1

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2019/11/06/new-jersey-of-all-places-bucks-the-democratic-trend-1226411

Under the leadership of Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy, an unabashed liberal who canvassed the state and appeared in $2 million worth of ads during the closing days of the campaign promoting his agenda, New Jersey Democrats lost at least three legislative seats despite massively outspending Republicans.

For a party that has seen its numbers and influence in Trenton shrink in recent years, the gains were the first in a decade and the first time Republicans have picked up more than one seat in an Assembly election since they won a massive anti-tax landslide in 1991. It was also the first time they gained a seat in the state Senate since 2007.

“We made the ‘Murphy Midterms’ a rallying cry,” GOP State Chairman Doug Steinhardt said in a phone interview Wednesday, referring to the label he and other Republicans attached to the election. “I think people perked up and have started to listen.”

• Like 1