45Doll

Why Do You Need An AR-15?

Yep

.....so an individual can effectively protect himself or herself in his or her own residence from multiple attackers who can be, and were actually armed.

...and...I'm sure their ar15 was "marked safe" on facebook when Beto dropped out of the Presidential primary race.  ;-)

Take a look at the local Tampa Bay paper's reporting on this incident. Here's their quote on what gun was used:

...." Deputies said the man and woman said the suspects attacked the man, pistol whipping him and beating him. That's when the woman retrieved a gun and fired a shot, hitting one of the suspects, deputies said. "

Notice, no mention that it was a AR15, because as we all know, AR15s are bad (just ask Beto). So, the disingenuous Liberal media just can't report that a AR15 SAVED a life....

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/10/31/suspect-shot--killed-during-home-invasion-in-lithia

• Like 1

and a littler closer to home...

NJ AR fans should listen to GFH radio episode 441

https://gunforhire.com/blog/2019/11/03/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-441/

Don’t want to listen to the entire broadcast and truly short on time then go to the 51 minute mark

1 hour ago, FXDX said:

and a littler closer to home...

NJ AR fans should listen to GFH radio episode 441

https://gunforhire.com/blog/2019/11/03/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-441/

Don’t want to listen to the entire broadcast and truly short on time then go to the 51 minute mark

Hmm I'm at the 51 minute mark and it's a bunch of bitching about unions and immigrants. So..52:45, and you get a sentence where he says that mark his word, after the elections you will have illegal aliens getting the right to vote via motor votoe and they will ban all semi auto rifles. 

They provide zero indication of why other than being pissed at NJ politicians. 

• Informative 2

16 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

Hmm I'm at the 51 minute mark and it's a bunch of bitching about unions and immigrants. So..52:45, and you get a sentence where he says that mark his word, after the elections you will have illegal aliens getting the right to vote via motor votoe and they will ban all semi auto rifles. 

Buy nappens book????

lmfao

34 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

if you need more info I suggest listening from start to finish.

Guest raz-0
26 minutes ago, FXDX said:

if you need more info I suggest listening from start to finish.

Hmm if only I had to time to listen to him as much as he likes talking endlessly. 

Get out and vote because it's the only way to prevent whatever stupid shit they have lined up next is a fine thing to say. But it's more effective if the message gets to people rather than being buried under a half-ton of other shit. The other shit is fine for the people entertained by it. 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:18 PM, Guest raz-0 said:

Hmm if only I had to time to listen to him as much as he likes talking endlessly. 

Get out and vote because it's the only way to prevent whatever stupid shit they have lined up next is a fine thing to say. But it's more effective if the message gets to people rather than being buried under a half-ton of other shit. The other shit is fine for the people entertained by it. 

GFH awesome 2nd Amendment Advocat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.