Displaced Texan

Reminder, get out and VOTE!

39 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Vote these D bags out of office. And have a nice day.

There are plenty of reasonable arguments and points to make besides guns to get rid of these jerks.  

JUST DO IT.  NO EXCUSES.    

BAD POLITICIANS ARE VOTED IN BY GOOD PEOPLE THAT DON'T VOTE!

• Agree 1

Went about 8:30am this morning.  I was the only one there in the room not sitting behind a table. (and consequently, under age 70...)

Even the D harassers at the train station were at a minimum this year.  Assemblywoman Jasey was with two of her underlings pandering for votes - but by the time I approached, they decided to leave.  Didn't even get the chance to flash my NRA membership card to see her facial response.  Damn.

• Thanks 1

Voting didn't work out too well in Virginia... both Houses turned Blue, first time in 26 years...

...."“I’m here to officially declare today, November 5, 2019, that Virginia is officially blue,” Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam told a crowd of supporters in Richmond.

Of the four states with legislative elections this year, Virginia is the only one where control of the statehouse was up for grabs. Republicans had slim majorities in both the state House and Senate."

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Voting didn't work out too well in Virginia... both Houses turned Blue, first time in 26 years...

...."“I’m here to officially declare today, November 5, 2019, that Virginia is officially blue,” Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam told a crowd of supporters in Richmond.

Of the four states with legislative elections this year, Virginia is the only one where control of the statehouse was up for grabs. Republicans had slim majorities in both the state House and Senate."

That was all George Soros' doing, the bastard.

It also looks like it's "too close to call" in the Kentucky Gov's race, with the dem (Beshear) slightly ahead (49.2% - 48.8%)... They've (Beshear) already declared victory but the GOP (Bevan) is not yet conceding.... We'll see....