gunforhire

This week on GFHR # 442 Post 2A Rally and Election status as well as Evan Nappen and Paul Duggan share stories of our plight in NJ!

This week on GFHR # 442 Post 2A Rally and Election status as well as Evan Nappen and Paul Duggan share stories of our plight in NJ! https://gunforhire.com/blog/2019/11/10/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-442/

After hearing this show and the mention of  someone purchasing a long rifle from a NJ dealer (that was compliant with state laws) yet the state is considering the pinning insufficient, this flagged another thought that concerns me.

Lets assume that during the period people were allowed to convert 11 or greater round magazines to 10 rounds people did so. Many FFL’s and gunsmiths used the block inserts and then epoxied them to the floor plate. I can foresee someone saying that epoxy isn’t “permanent”, that 15 round mag blocked to 10 can still be converted. 

I’m curious what others think, as the tone of recent weeks shows has been to check for questionable items in your home, and dispose of them. If a mag says 17 round the LEO searching my house isn’t going to want to hear that it’s blocked....