• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Topics

• I felt the same.  I thought maybe they were phasing this knife out because of the less popular Molle system until the leather version went on sale for $29.99.  Maybe the stainless isn't that popular?  Or, maybe they are redesigning this knife.  My ONLY complaint with it is that there isn't too much to stop your hand from slipping onto the blade, however, this knife was not made for thrusting forward with it.  To me these are great stash knives and that is why I am completely fine with the stainless version.  However, if they carbon steel version goes on sale, I would pickup one or two of those as well.  I still like the Campanion and think it is a perfect backpup knive.  
    • This was the man who was allegedly advocating violence against Jews? They couldn't have waited for a better plaintiff? 
    • I was a little concerned the price was a mistake and I'd see a refund, but they're shipping out now.   Just got my tracking info.  
    • I wanted to see what the bot has it at today and I saw that the leather sheath version is on sale/clearance? now.  
    • Police: Man accidentally shoots, critically injures himself in Hackensack   http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41601068/police-man-accidentally-shoots-critically-injures-himself-in-hackensack       Posted: Jan 23, 2020 5:23 AM EST Updated: Jan 23, 2020 5:23 AM EST Authorities say a man from Hackensack accidentally shot and critically injured himself when he put his .45-caliber handgun on a nightstand in his home and it discharged. According to police, the 57-year-old man was about to go to sleep Wednesday around 12:20 a.m. when the shooting occurred. Police say his wife called 911 and emergency responders found the man had been shot in the abdomen, causing undisclosed injuries to his internal organs. The man's name has not been released. Authorities say the shooting did not appear to be suspicious and they don't believe foul play was involved. No other injuries were reported in the incident. AP wire services helped contribute to this report.   http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41601068/police-man-accidentally-shoots-critically-injures-himself-in-hackensack