BSerbs

Hello Boys and Girls...

Hey guys, Im Brian, Im new to the firearms community.  Have shot friends guns in the past but just recently have applied for my ID card and pistol permits.  My father actually got into guns a few years ago and hes hooked, so obviously the first time i went shooting with him I caught the bug.  Living so close to RTSP in Randolph its a no brainer for me.  What better way to blow off some steam than to empty a few boxes of ammo.  So far Ive been creeping around the site and have already learned so much, looking forward to learning even more. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, fishnut said:

You had a 50/50 chance and got the question wrong. I hope you dont gamble much. Lol

Nah, I dont aknowledge that pork roll exists, and ill also argue that theres no "Central" jersey, just north and south

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1
  • Disagree 1

On 11/11/2019 at 7:43 PM, BSerbs said:

Taylor Ham haha

I was going to say there was still hope for the future.  Never mind.  :)

But seriously, aside from your obvious mistake above, welcome!  

If others haven't mentioned it yet, be sure to check out the "Meet Ups" section.  At least a few times every year we get together out in Clinton to shoot clays.  LOTS of fun.  You don't have to have a shotgun.  Plenty of people will be more than willing to share their's.  Just bring some shells and clays.  Bring your father.  Bring your mother.  Bring your friends.  The more the merrier!

On 11/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, Golf battery said:

Welcome.  Thank you for posting.  Sorry.  But.  
taylor ham=troll poster.   Ill let you slide.  Just this one time.  Welcome anyways 

We really need to start requiring some qualifying questions before letting just "anyone" join.  LOL.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:24 PM, fishnut said:

Welcome!

Now for the most important question.........Porkroll or talyor ham?

That has to be some kind of record...31 minutes before the pork roll or Taylor ha, question...

to the OP...welcome to the forum and nice choice on the P226 legion...

This site has dem mods.  Welcome again.   I live in central jersey.   I can tell you haven’t been raised in jersey by that response.   Since there is clearly a north south and central jersey.   Enjoy.  And by the wAy.  Being from nj.  We like to tit for tat shit and yenta it up.   So have a thick skin.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks fishnut.   And if if you dont know tit for tat and yenta ing it up means.  Youre not from jersey.  Just sayin.  And if you dont know what quoits are and dont play it.  You’re def not from deeeep central jersey.   Hamilton trenton area. 

• Agree 1

Welcome to the forum, BSerbs. 

Pork roll/Taylor ham isn’t relevant. The REAL question for your acceptance on this forum is ribs....how do you cook them? 

Over smoke and fire, as God himself intended, or boiled in a crock pot with bbq sauce? 

Think carefully......your survival here depends on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

Welcome to the forum, BSerbs. 

Pork roll/Taylor ham isn’t relevant. The REAL question for your acceptance on this forum is ribs....how do you cook them? 

Over smoke and fire, as God himself intended, or boiled in a crock pot with bbq sauce? 

Think carefully......your survival here depends on it. 

Insta pot recipe coming up!

• FacePalm 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Insta pot recipe coming up!

Prime example of who you should ignore on cooking advice. 

Oddly, much of Zeke’s other insights are reasonable....albeit incomprehensible. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, NJSigfan said:

That has to be some kind of record...31 minutes before the pork roll or Taylor ha, question...

to the OP...welcome to the forum and nice choice on the P226 legion...

Yeah...surprising it took that long...